Ignore this post

luvnluk

I'm trying to ignore this rainy Memorial Day weekend that has ruined all of my plans...that's not working, so I guess I can't ignore this again either...lol:p

nacl-h2o

I don't believe it's still around. :eek:
A good thing never dies. :cool:
Krish you talk a good game but you've posted on this thread as much as I have. :p :D :D :D

conte

I have 2 questions that I'm sure will be answered swiftly and conclusively, thus putting an end to this thread....
1) Did Mr. Bubbles evere post a pic of his giant sponge, I don't have the time or energy to read through all 7 pages,
2) By mentioning the "giant sponge" in this thread, have we only added to its legacy and subtracted from this thread.......
Sorry to bring it up again, but it does seem to be an amazing act of god for that sponge to grow as he said?
??? :confused:
Conte

scotts

Ok Thanks all. I am at work and started reading this thread. Of course then I had to do a search for the giant tree sponge. I just wasted 1/2 hour, just previeing that. I will have to read it all when I get home.
Oh yeah, I am number 161 to post.:)
Scott

nacl-h2o

Conte
To answer your questions
1) No he never did show a pic and in a much later thread admited he bought it like that and it wouldn't fit when he got it home and just lied about it because he didn't want to look stupid for buying something to big for his tank. >Guess that didn't work everybody still felt that way about him.
2) Yes we did add to it's legacy, but some people would never have had the joy of reading it if someone didn't revive this thread every once in a while to show people how to find it.
Everybody knows that sponge flesh dies when exposed to air for more than a few seconds, and that's what blew it up on him as a lie.

infalable

Ok, I just read the Giant Sponge. That has to be the greatest ever. If you haven't read it yet go do it now. Its worth it.