I'm getting a 750 gal...need ideas!

jacksparrow

This tank and thread rock! I watched that feeding video on my plasma tv 10 times. Watching each amazing fish and their food adventures! WOW. Keep those vids coming!

-Im currently drawing up CAD plans for a major house rebuild including something BIG

bioneck47

LOL! you saw that! It took me a second to realize what you were talking about. You're absolutely right, he is hysterical.

tonynader

Your tank is gonna be narly man. Super jealous. Congrads!! Id swim in that ---- with my fish allll day. Have fun with it! hope to see your setup soon.

roberteb

Just read his entire post. All that work payed off it appears. Great job. Now you need to plan on a 2000 gallon. Maybe not. It be cool if you had more video footage including your filtration and plumbing set up.

bioneck47

I know it's been a while since I've been on but I figured I'd give an update. The fish are doing great, but I wish I could say the same for the tank. I've had a bit of a hair algae problem that I've been neglecting but I'm not too worried about it. Here are some pics that I took today.

crypt keeper

Fish are lookin fat and happy. Where you been man? This sections regulars have all gone poof into thin air.
Glad all is well. Tank is what dreams are made od.

boohbahbah

I admire the fact that you chose to have the responsibility of caring for an aquarium this large! I could never do it. My hubby is impressed as well and would like a large aquarium someday, but would never let him buy one because he won't even take care of our 90g. He had agreed to care for it, when we bought the damn thing!

bioneck47

Originally Posted by crypt keeper
http:///forum/post/3165491
Fish are lookin fat and happy. Where you been man? This sections regulars have all gone poof into thin air.
Glad all is well. Tank is what dreams are made od.
Hey thanks CK, I've actually been really busy with school and work that I just haven't had time to get on. I wonder where all the other regulars went. I tried to see how campbell's tank was coming along but he hasn't been on in a long time. Are you still going to set up a shark pond?

aquaknight

Thanks for the updates Bio, definitely been a bit. I think in your situation, your tank might qualify for the largest algae turf scrubber yet constructed, to help battle the GHA.
Originally Posted by bioneck47
http:///forum/post/3166525
I wonder where all the other regulars went. I tried to see how campbell's tank was coming along but he hasn't been on in a long time.
Yea, that thing is wrapped up tighter then some Area 51 projects. Not even on the other board where he has a cushy job have we seen it....

bioneck47

Originally Posted by AquaKnight
http:///forum/post/3166532
Thanks for the updates Bio, definitely been a bit. I think in your situation, your tank might qualify for the largest algae turf scrubber yet constructed, to help battle the GHA.
Hey what's up AK, it's nice to see another familiar face. I almost didn't recgnize you with your new avatar, which I love btw! Yeah, it's actually my fault that the algae has gotten out of control. I've just been neglecting it.