I'm in the hospital

flower

I just got moved from Critical care to acute care....it's still a private room but much smaller and farther from the nurses station. I am not considered at risk for my heart and they need the room for heart patients. Such news was music to my ears so I don't care if the room is the size of a closet....LOL, it is about the size of my bedroom at home.
Doctor says once my INR is at the right level...they want a #2 before they take me off the heprin, then they will watch me for a day or two to be sure the level is stable and not jumping around...so he said three to four more days at least.

S

siptang

+1 praying for you, flower....
Jeff, you had him fixed!!?! WHY?! Sell the donkeys on craigslist lol.

deejeff442

sip there are donkeys for sale eveywhere around here. cheap $60. flower i can sum up your situation in 3 words...GETTING OLD SUCKS
when we were in our 20's anything that happened healed up in 3 days. once we hit 40+ it aint the same. get well soon sis.

mr. limpid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flower http:///t/392131/im-in-the-hospital/120#post_3481465
I just got moved from Critical care to acute care....it's still a private room but much smaller and farther from the nurses station. I am not considered at risk for my heart and they need the room for heart patients. Such news was music to my ears so I don't care if the room is the size of a closet....LOL, it is about the size of my bedroom at home.
Doctor says once my INR is at the right level...they want a #2 before they take me off the heprin, then they will watch me for a day or two to be sure the level is stable and not jumping around...so he said three to four more days at least.
THAT'S GREAT I knew you could do it.
Oh don't dance that may cause re-laps. just funin get well soon your horse's need you.

novahobbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flower http:///t/392131/im-in-the-hospital/120#post_3481465
YES!!! The light is at the end of the tunnel!!

flower

Quote:
Originally Posted by deejeff442 http:///t/392131/im-in-the-hospital/120#post_3481485
sip there are donkeys for sale eveywhere around here. cheap $60. flower i can sum up your situation in 3 words...GETTING OLD SUCKS
when we were in our 20's anything that happened healed up in 3 days. once we hit 40+ it aint the same. get well soon sis.
LOL...I just noticed this...Getting old beats the alternative, I will take old any day of the week. But your' right, we sure don't heal like we used to.