Introducing........

E

eric b 125

Congratulations! Not that I'm on here all that much anymore, but it hardly seems that it's been that long! Very cute, btw.

snakeblitz33

Sleep deprived yet? LOL
Our daughter is finally starting to sleep through the night every third night or so.
We need more pics!

btldreef

Sleep deprived yet? LOL
Our daughter is finally starting to sleep through the night every third night or so.
We need more pics!
Sorry! Dropped my phone and had to get a new one.
The sleeping isn't terrible. I was so sick during my pregnancy that it's about the same amount I used to get. Sleeps for about 4 hours at a stretch. Hopefully it stays that way because 4 hours i can handle. She's awesome though, almost never cries. I think she took it all out on me before she was born and during labor. We almost lost her during delivery. She just wanted to make sure all eyes were on her when she made an appearance.
My husband just created Julianna's own photobucket account, so as soon as he finishes uploading the millions of pictures, I'll sift through and post up some more.

btldreef

BTW, we had not even been discharged from the hospital for 4 hours and where did we take her?
The local fish store!
Yup
We're nuts

btldreef

Well, I figured the LFS will be like her second home, so she might as well be introduced to it early so she gets used to it. We've been home since Saturday afternoon, she's been there twice and will be back there tomorrow to pick up her new fish :)

flower

LOL...It's tuff to go from the only baby in the house to being replaced, then demoted with doing nanny duty. She is adorable and so are you sitting there just watching her. Very sweet, and Dad looks pretty happy.

btldreef

Got a few PMs asking how the baby was since I haven't been on much.
Julianna's doing great now. We went through a few weeks of hell though. To make a long story short: She has acid reflux, so bad that she was literally foaming at the mouth like a dog with rabies. We tried new formulas and she had an allergic reaction to something in Enfamil's formula as well as breast milk, so she's now on a mix of different types of Similac. This seems to be working, but if it doesn't, she'll end up on prescription formula.
Anyways, she's sleeping through the night and gaining weight like a little piglet. She's now 12lbs at 6 weeks! She doesn't look like a newborn AT ALL.
Here's some new pics: Okay, there's a lot, but I'm a new mom, so give me a break, LOL

Yes, all her stuff is fish themed, LOL

Can you see the glow of the fish room on her face? hahaha

My happy girl

Starring at the tank

"Fuggedaboutit" There's just a little Italian in this girl!

My little chubs!

btldreef

She's not being so cute today! hahaha Right now she's passed out in her swing in front of the 180. The fish room is her favorite place in the house. She'll stare at the 180 reef for hours and she likes to track the Naso Tang across the tank. I think I should just put the portable crib in the fish room and leave her there since she hates her room!

rickross23

She's not being so cute today! hahaha Right now she's passed out in her swing in front of the 180. The fish room is her favorite place in the house. She'll stare at the 180 reef for hours and she likes to track the Naso Tang across the tank.  I think I should just put the portable crib in the fish room and leave her there since she hates her room!
Haha. I would stare at your 180 for hours too! It's a great tank! Love the naso.