Introducing........

flower

So cute, fish make great entertainment for babies....very relaxing. I haven't seen a baby yet that isn't mesmerized by a fish tank.

btldreef

She's fixated on the 180 reef but isn't really interested in any of the others. She's sleeping in there right now while Daddy is fragging a huge batch of corals we just bought tonight.

geridoc

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTLDreef http:///t/391535/introducing/40#post_3479368
She's fixated on the 180 reef but isn't really interested in any of the others. She's sleeping in there right now while Daddy is fragging a huge batch of corals we just bought tonight.
Good, start 'em young. I began in fishkeeping when I was 8 (but I wasn't nearly as cute as Juliana).

btldreef

Oh, you can't start them younger than her! She already had a baby octopus when I was only 5 1/2 months pregnant! Haha
She isn't interested in her fish tank. She likes Mommy and Daddy's.

btldreef

HEY...whatever happened to the octopus???
The damn hermit that should've been food attacked it, ripped off a piece of the tentacle and it got infected and it died.

btldreef

Yeah, I was not happy, to say the least.
Since she rakes her gums across my shoulder like a blenny would, and I call her my little blenny, we ordered her paired juvenile Midas blennies.

btldreef

Hey all!
It's been quite some time since I have been able to post here. I've just been lurking in the background and doing a little moderating.
I'll be posting pics tomorrow.
Julianna is now 8 months old and a little crawling machine :)
She's doing very well except for sleeping, which completely wears me out. She's my life. Such a happy little girl all the time.
I miss you all and will really try to be on more.

kiefers

ya ya ya....... whatever! Lol
Good to see ya TommieLynn!!
I haven't been around much either so I have absolutely no room to talk. Good to hear the family is healthy and doing well. :)

btldreef

Her first Christmas pic:

Her first Halloween: (yes, we made her an octopus)

First time she sat up:

Not!!! enjoying her cookie

Loves her new piano!

Today. My little crawling trouble maker :)

btldreef

YET you have time for facebook:))):
BAHAHAHA......
Lol, fb is easy on my phone. I just realized this website now has a mobile view. Sooo much easier!

kiefers

Lets see here....... FB or SWF......... hmmmmmm hahaahahahaaaaa I haven't had time for niether. (Lucky)
You daughter is simply beautiful!

btldreef

I admit, I'm constantly on FB. Keeping family up to date with pics of Julianna has taken the priority over this site. It's easy to pop on there, post a status and leave. SWF engulfs me for hours that I just don't have right now. Plus, my husband and I are not in the greatest of places in our relationship :-/
But now that I found the mobile view, it is a lot easier.