IRC (Indiana Reefers Club)

O

otty

Nice of everyone to show up to the meeting.
Luke is the only one with an excuse. So Luke is D-day going to happen soon???

bronco300

Originally Posted by Fishgeek01
Not sure if this is my place to announce it, but can't help it.... Luke is engaged

how could you?!?!! lol...its in the aquarium forum with a couple pics of the ring...D-Day comes march 29th

bronco300

thats right, forgot to show...dont forget our wedding present jay...i was thinkging 250glass, but i'll settle for a 225

i thought you were getting to work finally,lol

fishgeek01

Originally Posted by Bronco300
thats right, forgot to show...dont forget our wedding present jay...i was thinkging 250glass, but i'll settle for a 225

i thought you were getting to work finally,lol
250 glass marbles coming right up...lol well you didn't say what kind of glass....
i did some work, but this caught my attention,, damn a.d.d. or what ever it is, i can;'t remember... attention deficit something or another...lol okay, so I can't focus... its lukes fault...
TOW's for life..what what...lol

bronco300

Originally Posted by Fishgeek01
250 glass marbles coming right up...lol well you didn't say what kind of glass....
i did some work, but this caught my attention,, damn a.d.d. or what ever it is, i can;'t remember... attention deficit something or another...lol okay, so I can't focus... its lukes fault...
TOW's for life..what what...lol
LOLOLOL, we need a gang symbol now too?

O

otty

Originally Posted by Bronco300
D-Day comes march 29th

Well I know a good DJ if your having a reception....
Hope she was suprised, bet she has shown everyone in town the ring by now....
So is the next meeting at your house or KOgle's.....

bronco300

haha, unless you plan on a good deal and coming up north to do it..lol...we're probably going to be having it right across the border in MI...our families are mostly from right around that area in Indiana, and my cousin has a old scholol he'll let us use cheap for the reception compared toa lot of others.

kogle

Hi Mojo!
"So is the next meeting at your house or KOgle's..... "
I might be able to have the July meeting at my house but I think Otty has been putting it off far too long....
If I don't get my calcium reactor figured out I might have a OWLR tank to show off....

fishgeek01

Originally Posted by KOgle
Hi Mojo!
"So is the next meeting at your house or KOgle's..... "
I might be able to have the July meeting at my house but I think Otty has been putting it off far too long....
If I don't get my calcium reactor figured out I might have a OWLR tank to show off....
I think otty is having a cookout for the july meeting, we have not made firm plans, but that seems to be the iddea right now
Whats up with the reactor

O

otty

July is at my house and you have to bring a covered dish and RSVP so I will have enough meat laid out to cook. It will be a Saturday so KOgle you will have to stay off the lake that weekend...
After our July meeting I will send out an inventation to see how many we are going to have.

kogle

Otty how big is that pond behind your house and how steep of a hill is it to get a boat in the water?

kogle

Originally Posted by KOgle
it keeps getting water in it which makes the effuent really sporadic. Not good for the pH level...

Should have said it keeps getting air
in it...

fishgeek01

huh, i know otty told you about a valve or somehting that was turned around wrong right? or did he...lol that wouldn't have anythign to do with it would it? I dont know anything about them to be of any help...lol i have never even seen one in person lol