IRC (Indiana Reefers Club)

fishgeek01

Does anyone have an old metal halide fixture ahnging around they want to give away, or sell cheap. Would like to have 175 plus on wattage, but would settle for just about anything. If you know of anyone, let me know...
Thanks guys

O

otty

Originally Posted by KOgle
Otty how big is that pond behind your house and how steep of a hill is it to get a boat in the water?

They call it 5 acre lake but it is more like 4 to 4 1/2 acre. I have a paddle boat at the house but you could get a row boat in the water no problem. Now if your talking about the bass boat then I think the neighbors would object.
Suppose to be no motorized engines on the lake but trolling motors are ok because they don't make noise.
So is June at your house KOgle?????

fishgeek01

need to know where the june meeting is by the 31st so that I can include it in the newsletter that will be going out the 1st or 2nd... Just to recap, the meeting is on sunday the 17th at 6:00 in the evening.... KOGLE thats your que...lol

O

otty

Originally Posted by Fishgeek01
KOGLE thats your que...lol
I think he is going to be down south that weekend so maybe we can have someone else step up to the plate and take the June meeting at their house.

kogle

I posted a reply to this but it must not have went through. I'll be in Georgia for a wedding that weekend but the good news is I'll get to check out the Georgia Aquarium...
I think I'm going to plan on having the August meeting at my house...

fishgeek01

sounds good, now who is going to step up for the june meeting...
And KOGLE, we had better see lots of pictures from the aquarium, i hear it is really something special

O

oreo12

I went down there last summer was real nice stopped at the Tn. Aquarium. on the way home in Chattanooga it is real sweet as well. Have a great trip.

fishgeek01

Originally Posted by oreo12
I went down there last summer was real nice stopped at the Tn. Aquarium. on the way home in Chattanooga it is real sweet as well. Have a great trip.

Hey oreo, was it you that had frags of toadstool for trade? I am interested in getting a frag from you, need to up my stock for a project i have going on

rubberduck

very cool i have always loved your variety in your tank and sometime we have to trade alright? hows the tank coming along, feel free to update with a pic too

travis

bronco300

thanks rubberducky, definitely! my tank is doing alright, my ph and salinity got a little low on me and some items took a bad turn, but its looking pretty good right now.

mojo46825

Hey there fishgeek, I finally got one of those green shrooms fragged off and on a piece of rubble. I also did a purple one from my tank as well. took about a week fr them to firmally attatch themselves to rubble. Just remembered u were interested. mojo~

fishgeek01

Originally Posted by mojo46825
Hey there fishgeek, I finally got one of those green shrooms fragged off and on a piece of rubble. I also did a purple one from my tank as well. took about a week fr them to firmally attatch themselves to rubble. Just remembered u were interested. mojo~

Mojo... Just drop me a line at fishgeek01@gmail.com so that we can work out a trade... thanks for remembering

O

otty

Hey Jay,
If you can stop by the house one night this week you can take the mushrooms and a couple frags of polyps with you home for your "project". I also have a couple frags of some Zoo's that don't do good in the 265 since I run my ALK so high so you can take them with you too. They are in the 55 gal and I am ready to take it totally down and use the sand for the other tanks fuge. You come down 46 home and I only live about 5 miles south of Newburn there before the junction. Let me know what you want to do...

I

indydirk

Jay, I don't know if I deleted by mistake or if I didn't get the newsletter for this month (June). If you've sent it out already, please resend. It's been hectic around here for the past few weeks, remodeling and so forth, sorry not much input from this end. Hope to see ya all this month, where ever it may be ..................

O

otty

Where is the meeting going to be this month????? Is anyone stepping up and having it at their house to give Jay a break???? Starting to seem like a real active group we got here.

kogle

I can/will do the August meeting. Sorry I can't help out this month though guys...
I'm planning on having a BBQ like Otty even though this meeting will be on a Sunday....