Jamie Lynne S.p.e.a.r.s - IT TURNED BLUE!!!

mie

Originally Posted by Darknes
I'm confused on why this is such a big deal? Sure, 16 might be a young age to get pregnant, but why is it any of our business?
I've never understood why we feel the need to prey on the lives of celebrities. I watch their movies and listen to their music, but that's about as much about them as I care to hear.
Personally i could care less who it is. It is a problem in our society and people want to talk about it.

R

regina13

Originally Posted by Darknes
I'm confused on why this is such a big deal? Sure, 16 might be a young age to get pregnant, but why is it any of our business?
I've never understood why we feel the need to prey on the lives of celebrities. I watch their movies and listen to their music, but that's about as much about them as I care to hear.
I quess, to me, b/c she is 16(in my opinion way to young in most cases. It can work sometimes but not often) and she should have learned from her sisters mistakes..

donald

well it looks like she will be headed down the same path her sister took, She just decided to go sooner rather than wait! It go's to show that you can take the girl out of the trailer park but you can't take the trailer park out of the girl.

dlauber

mie

That is so funny.
Seth rocks.......love the mascara.
Chris crocker is a nut job. Poor kid has some problems.

alix2.0

Originally Posted by HappyVac
Isn't underage --- legal if the participants are within 3 years of age? Someone correct me if I'm wrong...
i dont know about wherever you are, but in ohio its within 4 years of age and neither partner can be over 18.

jerthunter

Originally Posted by alix2.0
chris crocker. hes a guy.
How do you know?
Maybe he's a girl or she's a guy...
Don't believe what they tell you!!!! YouTube is a propaganda website run by the government!!!