Jerth6932's 90 Gallon

jerth6932

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siptang http:///t/386988/jerth6932s-90-gallon/160#post_3483629
Jerth, your tank is looking AWESOME!!
I'm praying for Chelsea, you and your children on almost daily basis.
Now I'm on the fence with calcium reactor lmbo.
Hey Richard,thanks bro, but let me be the one to push you, I don't know how I did with out the reactor. I'll make sure the landing is padded on the side I push you, as you will love the reactor when you get one! I am 1 million percent sold on them now! I don't know I did with out them, especially with SPS, and you are pushin a clam...... DO IT!

S

siptang

Next month perhaps Jerth, just spent $4000 this month and I'm crazy broke and gotta recover lmbo.

jerth6932

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siptang http:///t/386988/jerth6932s-90-gallon/180#post_3483634
Next month perhaps Jerth, just spent $4000 this month and I'm crazy broke and gotta recover lmbo.
You spent $4000 and "I" have nothing to show for it.... how dare you....

I gotta remember that its easier to spend others money...... lol.... All kidding aside though Richard, it will be the best money spent on your Reef tank.

S

siptang

LMBO.
I don't like to blow my money on chicks unless they are my family or really worth it lol.
I had a mini vacation beginning on this month and just booked a cruise for end of next month for a week going to Mexico, Honduras, Belize and Grand Cayman Islands, eating out 3-4 times a week, buying MH set up, Phosban reactor, RODI refills, 2 koralia evo 1400, koralia wave maker, trip lite UPS battery back up, new laptop plus RAM upgrades and mom's and best friend's birthday presents, dinners really killed me this month. Had to go into my savings and honestly I have never done that in past 3 yrs. (Last time I did that, I bought my house lol)
But of course, wife only sees the fish tank expenses... :/

jerth6932

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siptang http:///t/386988/jerth6932s-90-gallon/180#post_3483652
LMBO.
I don't like to blow my money on chicks unless they are my family or really worth it lol.
I had a mini vacation beginning on this month and just booked a cruise for end of next month for a week going to Mexico, Honduras, Belize and Grand Cayman Islands, eating out 3-4 times a week, buying MH set up, Phosban reactor, RODI refills, 2 koralia evo 1400, koralia wave maker, trip lite UPS battery back up, new laptop plus RAM upgrades and mom's and best friend's birthday presents, dinners really killed me this month. Had to go into my savings and honestly I have never done that in past 3 yrs. (Last time I did that, I bought my house lol)
But of course, wife only sees the fish tank expenses... :/
+1

jerth6932

Time for another update to check growth.....

April 10, 2011

May 10, 2011

June 10

July 9
(Tank transfer 90g)

Aug 9

Sep 11

Oct. 11

Feb. 11 2012

June 19, 2012
l, helvetica, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(250, 250, 250); ">

Aug 13