Jerth6932's 90 Gallon

jerth6932

Time for another update to check growth.....

April 10, 2011

May 10, 2011

June 10

July 9
>(Tank transfer 90g)

Aug 9

Sep 11

Oct. 11

Feb. 11 2012

June 19, 2012

jerth6932

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTLDreef http:///t/386988/slow-build-90-gallon/140#post_3481060
Nice growth!
Hope all is well! Glad to see you jumping on when you get a chance :)
Not the normal way I hear that statement..... but thx..... I found out that it had AEFW too..... but I found a cool product for that, one that doesn't require QT. Flatworm Stop by ZeoVite. I like it because I've see an improvement in more then my Acros........
Kinda..... not much progress really but learning how to live with it better! If ya can't beat it join it........ I forget about this site from time to time..... I forget how much it lets off my chest.... I appreciate you BTL, and I appreciate all the others who have followed and supported! THX

snakeblitz33

Lol. I like your breakdown of the cost. Good to know. I know the initial expense is pretty high but it would be better for me instead of doing the balling method and having to take a lot more of my time testing my water instead of enjoying mytank.

mr. limpid

You took me wrong I wasn't knocking you for the purchase of the reactor I was questioning for knowledge. and you did a great job of informing of the savings. I'm all for saving $ since this hobby cost a lot. The main reason I do not have a large reef tank because of the up keep cost. But since you have pointed out for $ you can have a great looking reef for little up keep cost. I like it.

jerth6932

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Limpid http:///t/386988/jerth6932s-90-gallon/140#post_3483168
You took me wrong I wasn't knocking you for the purchase of the reactor I was questioning for knowledge. and you did a great job of informing of the savings. I'm all for saving $ since this hobby cost a lot. The main reason I do not have a large reef tank because of the up keep cost. But since you have pointed out for $ you can have a great looking reef for little up keep cost. I like it.
Naw... didn't take ya wrong.... took you as a challenge......lol I wasn't mad, I just missed my smiley face at the end of my sentence.... that made it seem worse... I will edit. I apologize for coming across as cross. That is my problem with the written word..... I'm not too good at it and I misread a lot!