Jerth6932's 90 Gallon

btldreef

Nice!!!
Now get yourself some custom LEDs and you can get that "actinic color" on the coral all the time! Haha

jerth6932

Sunny D's palys

Pink Cherry Acan

Armor of God palys

Cherry Frost Acan

Dragon Fruit Acan (poor pix)

Candy Apple Reds (poor pix)

Variegated Kryptonite Prism Favia

Tyree Sunset monti (poor pix)
Well this is some of what I got!!!

jerth6932

Yeah I'm glad that they are as nice in person. The pix I saw on the site I was leary of. But I have been happy with what I saw was what I got!

jerth6932

I can cheat that system with the AI LED's, I can adjust blues, Royals and whites between 0-100% with 3w cree LED's giving me the flexability to make my tank what I want. Right now I have a really white "Grow" period in the middle of the day and in the morning and night I have a "Coral Pop" times when my self and others are most likely to view the tank!
I use to hate that feeling, that what I get could possibly not POP under my lighting system, I went through 4 150w MH lights on my 24g when I first got it to see what I liked the best......at 65+ dollars a bulb. I settled on the Phoenix bulbs as what I liked the best at 14k.
Only bad part about it all, is I can't find the happy medium where all corals pop right now, at the same time. But the fade in/out periods do hit all the corals at their own levels...

jerth6932

Time for another update to check growth.....

April 10, 2011

May 10, 2011

June 10

July 9
(Tank transfer 90g)

Aug 9

Sep 11 (for some odd reason its a lot smaller now....????)

jerth6932

Yeah, I'm excited 2 see the growth comming out! Other pics to come........
I question my method...... I have read on the Red Sea mag/alk/calc test that levels of alk 12.65, calc 465 and mag 1360. Those levels fine? I've maintained them decently well. Most people I tell my levels ars stating I am high, but I'm guesing I'm not dangerous high?

jerth6932

Also, any one feel like flamin' some one tonight.... I'm in for it.
Currant fish stocking list....... I know, I know...... but I have gone to bi-monthly water changes of 25g a change......
1 yellow tang
1 McCoskers Wrass
1 Midas Blenny
2 Pecula Clowns
1 Bartlet Anthias
1 Melanarus Wrass
New Additions...... (I know..... I know.....)
2 Ignitus Anthias (2 weeks)
1 Tiger Tuka Anthias ((4 weeks)
1 Bicolored Anthias (2 Weeks)
1 Sunburst Anthias (4 weeks)
2 neon Goby's (3 Days)
1 mystery wrass (today)
For my behalf...... most of them are schooling fish...... All are well and happy too!!!!