Jobs?

I work for the dept. of revenue as an investigator for the lottery. So ya i can't play powerball but i have to go after the bad guys who have decided to try to screw the lottery :p stupid people :rolleyes:

jonthefb

full time student gettign my bio/teachign bachelors degree, but will eventually get my masters and doctorate. Also working at my lfs, sellings mad fish, and work in the electrical dept at good ole Home depot!
jon

hairtrigger

Whoa, there's a lot of lottery folks on here. How about slipping me some of those "guaranteed to win" scratch off tickets??? :D

plum70rt

Hairtrigger, Wow French Charlies have not heard that name in a while , was there many times, across from the 52pct, I worked in south bronx for 12 years, all over Fort Apache,Hunts Point, around Yankee Stadium, and around the whole borough of the bronx, lots of action,fun for the time, never a regret I would do it all again:)

ac

I'm the technical support manager/electronics technician for a nuclear measurements company

musipilot

I win the low stress award! I'm an air traffic controller at JFK. Our favorite thing to do this time of year is extort from Santa so he can use the airspace :)
<<<<<<< Thats my office

fireeater

Firefighter/EMT for 9 years so far.
For my second job I tape and float drywall with a buddy.
I make almost as much on my second job as I do on my first!
Below is my ladder truck.

hairtrigger

Plum... that's absolutly awesome that you know French Charlies. I used to go in there as a kid, and after sticking my head under the Budweiser tap, I'd spend hours talking to the cops. that's why I always wanted to be one. But, my friend who worked fort apache quit. And I decided not to join up since he told me why he quit.
He was riding with his partner one shift, and they stopped a stolen car. They step out of the radio car. One of the guys jumps out of the stolen car, and shoots my friend's partner right in the head, right in front of him. He told me he did what he had to do and "dealt with the suspect" who is now expired, as he put it. The investigators showed up and so did the watch commander. he handed his badge and gun in right there at the scene.
But, man, you guys were busy around Fort Apache. If you make it through that, you are the opitomy of a harda$$. Too bad youre not there anymore, I'd have to buy you a round at Charlies.
Glad youre in warmer climates though. :D
And fireeater, props to you too. Much respect for the guys who risk their a$$ for others. My uncle was a battalion chief for FDNY. He is retired now though. Be careful out there man. Oh yeah, that's a damn nice truck. :cool:

worm

I am a Manufacturing Superintendent for a mass production bakery. ever heard of Sunbeam?
oh, btw, BigMac, i don't know if that was a good idea telling everyone what you do ...LOL unless it's Coca-Cola ;)
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

bluemarlin

I am pres of a advertising/marketing agency. My 180 tank is in the wall of my office. I get alot of work done. (On the tank that is :D)

leboeuf

I am a medical sales consultant for orthopeadic implant navigational surgery. Sell to orthopedic surgeons throughout TX & OK......
Want a career in SWF, much more interesting than cutting peoples knees and hips out...........

nybyrne

Proud to be a Fire Fighter for the United States Air Force. Just got back From Uzbekistan and now getting ready for Iraq.
God Bless America

michelle13

I am currently an intervention teacher at a local elementary. Hope to find a job as a secondary science teacher soon!!