Jobs?

nacl-h2o

I'm a Computer Tech. I service computers, laptops, servers, controllers, LANs, WANs, printers, POS and teller equipment for an international company.

josh

chemist for ConocoPhillips Petroleum.........and I'm glad to see the gas prices up there ( bigger profit sharing check )
:D

josh

j21kickster,
I can see you buy gas from my company, and I would like to say thanks for supporting my tank :)

jrb384

I have been a police officer for 4 years. before that I was one of Uncle Sam's Misguided Children. USMC 0331 ground pounder.
I'm in school now for nursing, with my long term goal of becoming a Nurse Anesthesist.
I would however love to own a LFS...

farlow

Im a senior technical staff member for AT&T Labratories.
Whatever that means! I get to mess around, build things, break things. and make money to spend on my fish tank!

bradttu

Web Designer.
Recieved my Bachelor's in Computer Science in 2001. I am now working on my MBA to kill time at night. :D

jackson_uk

Im a part-time professional fish hunter! but there only fresh water so im stuck to catching Guppys and Mollies! Still pays good for a 16yr old, and i get a cool title..."Guppy Hunter!":D

fulcrum

Sorry I missed it the first time around.
I'm a metallurgist/materials scientist by education. I do forensic engineering support for product liability litigation and fire investigations.

overanalyzer

Software engineer - I hate my job .... I used to manage a help desk .... want to get back into that ....
Anyone in the KC area know anything along those lines let me know!!
That or I want to work for the zoo ....

wrassecal

Hmm, very interesting.......just reread through this post....a lot of professions represented.....lets see there was iceberger, AKA Bryan,from Cincinatti that worked at a LFS and a camera shop and there's Ryebread, AKA Ryan from Cincinatti that worked at a LFS and Camera shop...Coincidence???? I think not!!!:rolleyes:

timsedwards

Quite an entertaining post :)
Im a PhD Student at Cardiff University, UK, doing Theology and Ancient Middle Eastern Languages, maybe being a pastor in a Pentecostal Church one day :D
Tim.