Jobs?

sheree

I am a Dept Head for an Electronics plant that handles Carrier AC units. Fiance cant work in the states yet cuz our gov wont give him a Greencard. Hes been here a year now.Grrrrr
Man,,,,,do I need to hook up with a INS expert.

snowbear

Been a Medic for 15 years and a Firefighter/Paramedic for 12. I worked in Sacramento, CA for 8 1/2 of those years before I wised up and moved back to my home state and STILL love my job! Even though I'll be pulling a 48 hour shift Dec 24/25.

pmauro

I am retired US Navy Chief, with a degrees in Oceanography, Education, and Electronics currently working on a Masters in Information Technology, and I am currently an Internet Security Administrator with CitiBank/CitiCorp. and hopefully soon will be back working for Uncle Sam in the INS

chef jaysen

Quit my job as a Restaurant manager in november got my Saltwater tank as a gift from mom and made it salt water f/o and am waiting for my new career to start as a wine rep in january with the local beverage company here in fl. $400.00 later i am wishing my mom brought me down a rock of crack. Would have been cheaper and I know I could quit. This hobby on the other hand is ten times more addictive and more fun.........I may not be able to pay my bills but I love my kick ass fish tank...... Se la vie
:eek: :D :eek: :rolleyes: :D

mmslue79

Well, currently I am in my last semester of college. I do work in the ILC (Inspection, Label, and Control) of U I's

[hr]
school. I--> inspect, ship, and pack drugs basically. Some interesting ones at that: Cocaine, Morphine, and many Anti-Cancer s.
After I graduate I will be a Assistant Golf Professional at my Dad's course in Clinton.

mossad327

Student at the University of Texas. I had a job for a while at the pet store, but that was so that I could buy a banjo. I should've used the money to buy a new guitar, but, oh well.
Go Horns

chinnyr

Originally posted by jwtrojan44
I work as a counselor in the Behavioral Services Dept. of a large regional Health Center.
*One day a client walked into my office wearing only a thin film of Saran Wrap. I said to him "well, I can clearly see you're nuts.":p

An Indian chief went to see his doc,and told him sometimes he feels like a tee-pee.And,sometimes he feels like a wigwam.Well....the doc said that his problem is he's two tents(too tense for those who need a little help)!

p_apac

Im a college student, that sets at home and geeks out on computers and reefs. but when im not doing that i build computers and sell them to make money. also i do house calls for computer repairs. or bug fixing which i love because i make 75 bucks an hour to try to figure something out.
by the way im going to college majoring in computer science, but next semester im taking intro to marine biology, things might be changing for me that way.

jumpfrog

Retired Air Force personnel officer now working as a human resource manager at a manufacturing facility.

rich1515

Sr. Sales Representative/Instructor for a Real Estate Appraisal Software company
a la mode
On the plus side, I do get to travel all over the country and teach 200-250 of our customers on how to use our software for 5 days at a time.
2003 schedule includes:
Sacramento
Las Vegas
Denver
San Antonio
Chicago
Indianapolis
Atlanta
Orlando
Cleveland
Baltimore
New York City

danho

I'm a smokejumper for the U.S. Forest Service in central Oregon.
The BEST way to get to work.
Dan.

sarge

Service Manager for a local Audio/Video store by day, Emergency Medical Tech with a local Rescue Squad by night.

rkm

Telephone Tech. currently the VP of a family business. I install voice, data, and fiber optical cable in office buildings. (Basicaly I keep everyone in a office building on the internet when they are supposed to be working):D My wife works for HIDTA High Intensity Drug Trafficing Area she is then subbed to the IRS doing some criminal mapping. She also is certified in GRANTS. So if anyone needs money for their fish tank and has a great idea on who will give the money and what good will come out of it. She can write the proposal grant for you;)

mldamsel

well im god i watch all you little people in my big fish tank "the world" jk i own microsoft bill gates is just my decoy