JoJo's 135g in wall tank

detane

I love fish and my Dawg too. He is from a pit-bull line but as you can see he does not meet the pit-bull criteria. He is a from a new line of American Blue Bullys.
This is him at 2 years old. he is 3 now but i havent snapped any pics of him lately. and here is my tank.lol

J

jojo727

beautiful boy, he fits the pitbull criteria...he's just considered a heavy weight. he's a bully breed, the same as my youngest one (the one in my avatar). my next one will be a blue lower rider bully, but thats a couple of years from now. thats how i think pits should look, alot of people around here have the petite, anorexic looking ones.
your tank is gorgeous, i'll find your thread and read up on it.

J

jojo727

the tank started to get a cyano outbreak so i turned the lights off sunday night and they'll remain off until friday morning. the algae turf scrubber lights have been on since sunday to encourage the algae to relocate there.

J

jojo727

here's a quick slideshow of the newest member of our family. originally he was named Stanley but i thought Caddy fit him better because he's big like a cadillac and he's a top dollar dog, so he's expensive like one too.
Caddy's homecoming

J

jojo727

my organizations were invited to the big pet adopt-a-thon this past saturday, so both the rescue group and the education/training group set up next to each other. it worked out real cool.

small triggers

Very pretty. Where i work there is a big negative image cast on Pits. We have jsut started allowing dogs at our complex and we do not breed restrict,(unlike most of the ones surrounding us) we do however have a 'interview' with each and every dog to see if it will be aggressivein a new situation, and if people getting dogs from rescue groups/ASPCA it must not have any restictions due to any aggressivness. Each dog has its own personality, and though i personally would never own one, i wouldnt stop someone from loving their own animal.