Just wanted to show off my tank

addicted2

your leather in the first pic is awesome! I have a small one..I am hoping it one day looks like yours.
Nice tank!

Originally Posted by addicted2
your leather in the first pic is awesome! I have a small one..I am hoping it one day looks like yours.
Nice tank!

Thank, here are more pic

Originally Posted by Adictedtoswf
here are my dusters
First picture was taken soon after I added the water
Second picture was taken TODAY

First picture was taken soon after I added the water
Second picture was taken TODAY
Sorry, this is the picture taken today

Originally Posted by azul1994
Nice tankk.
Thanks, I think I am doing pretty good for a 2.5 months old tank. Any sugestions I could do to improve?

Originally Posted by digitydash
Looks good
.Only thing I would do is maybe a little more live rock and some more corals,zoo's,ric ect.
I am trying to find some colorful mushroom and rics to make it looking better. If anybody have any nice looking pieces please let me know.
Thanks

zdthompson

what is that white thing called? i have been trying to find info on it my LFS has a brite pinkish/purple for 60 bucks and its quite big. good deal?

Originally Posted by zdthompson
what is that white thing called? i have been trying to find info on it my LFS has a brite pinkish/purple for 60 bucks and its quite big. good deal?
This one is the Hatian Pick Tip Anemone, you can get it for $9.99 from this site.

This one is the Hatian Pick Tip Anemone, you can get it for $9.99 from this site.
This one is a Bubble Tip Anemone, $34.95; also on this site.

zdthompson

yeah the BTA. do they come in like a violet pink color? i saw one at my LFS for 60 and its about 3 times the size of yours or so. are the good hosts for a tomato clown?