Katsafado's first ever 10g SW tank(nano)

meowzer

IDK...I usually do both...Just in case...You pay so much for these things...so better safe than sorry...
ALthough I do not acclimate as extensive as fish and inverts

katsafados

well I drip so what would be a better way of acclimating for corals? I know drip wouldnt be good since the water level will be to low and not cover the coral fully.

katsafados

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
No nice looking mushrooms, lkeathers were 50$, but I did grab a nice looking two head frag of frogspawn for $20=)

katsafados

Noo, my limit this week on my tank is only $40 lol.. I told you I have to save money! I'll be adding a new coral every friday/sat!
its in the bag in my tank acclimating!
And acctually its a frag with only 1 head I thought he gave me the frag with two but I think he said it was dieing, and the one he gave me looks better but is smaller(which who cares itll grow anyways!)

meowzer

YUP...it will under the right conditions and light...LOL....You'll have to put it in the ctr of tank...not bottom

katsafados

I'm putting it at the top of the highest piece of LR. The dude at big als told me all it needs to grow is some calcium(told him mine was of the charts) and phyto.

katsafados

lol yeah, should I flip it? lol I think there is a dead piece on it, but how do you know if its dead. If it is dead I want to cut it off before gluing it down on my LR

katsafados

Yeah its a stalk, and I see the cut they made to frag it! lol.
Theres flat worms on it! I have to get rid of them before putting it into my tank.