Kevin's NEW reef build thread

1snapple

Looks good, tagging along to..... why not just save some time and go with the 180 you know you will get.

acropora12

A 180 wont fit through my hallway and through my bedroom door. I may go 125....we'll see what happens. :)
and i will go with a refractometer and those test kits thanks!

acrylic51

Let me send my buddy Dallas and stay with you.....He'll manage to talk you into getting it down the hallway....Sounds like when I had the 240 built and never gave it much thought about have to make the turn in the pantry area and down the stairs to the familyroom.....
I was installing hardwood flooring at the time, and my buddy came up with the ingenious idea to cut a hole in the floor and remove a couple floor joists to get it downstairs.....I seriously thought about it, but then I thought of my wife's face as she came home; tired from work and a huge hole in the floor.....All I could picture then was divorce!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acropora12 http:///forum/thread/383131/kevin-s-new-reef-build-thread/20#post_3349134
A 180 wont fit through my hallway and through my bedroom door. I may go 125....we'll see what happens. :)
and i will go with a refractometer and those test kits thanks!

acrylic51

Didn't that's how I got my garage heated and air conditioned. Had to build a fishroom and setup out there!!!!!

acropora12

My garage only holds our vehicles....not enough space or cash to keep it it heated. Pity so much potential. A little update on my 20 long, did a 5 gallon wc and it looks so much better now. I need to pick up some salt now however......;-)

acropora12

I havnt got the tank yet nissan still trying to figure out what size i want to get. Plus im trying to find a new job, i put in my two weeks at walmart...just couldnt stand their crap anymore. So until i get a new job this project will be on a slim budget. :(

acropora12

Ill be living at home for a few more years anyways....i took a year off and will be commuting to college next to my house. I think its a cool idea.