Kids say the funniest stuff...

T

tizzo

Not a forwarded email, but your own kids, or kids you know, what funny things have they said.
I have 2.
When my son was younger, he asks gramma a question, gramma replies, "No siree Bob". He looks at her dead serious and says, "Gramma, my name's not Rebob".
Then just this morning with my daughter. She's just really starting to talk, so all juice is "apple juice" to her. Well, she's drinking orange juice and comes across a piece of pulp. She says, "eeewwee, hair" and my reply is, "That not hair, it's pulp" So she smiles and says, "Pulppa goose" Not orange juice, this is pulpa juice. Kids are so cute.

lovethesea

For some reason my son (up until last year) called popcorn "crap corn". Can you imagine sitting in a Disney movie (all movies really) before it starts and him yelling down to me as I am exiting to get the goods......... "don't forget my crap corn and soda" :scared:

T

tizzo

Oh that's too funny!!
It also reminded me of one I said as a kid. When I was little I couldn't say Barbeque chicken, so when my aunt asked me to round up the kids for dinner, I go to the door and yell out for the world to hear, "C'mon in, it's time for dinner!! We're having garbage chew chicken!!"

mimzy

LoL, "rebob," that's classic...

I've got one too! When my brother was around 4 years old, my family went to my Mom's company holiday party in some fancy restaurant that was absolutely COVERED in gorgeous Christmas decorations. During the dinner, my folks let my little bro out of his booster seat so he could run around and blow off some steam. He starts checking out all the decorations around a fireplace near our table, and finds one of those moving statues of Santa Claus. All of a sudden he starts yelling to my mother;
"Ima! Ima! (Hebrew for Mom), look!! It's the Rabbi!!"

Everyone just about died. It was a beautiful thing :joy:

mimzy

Originally Posted by Tizzo
Oh that's too funny!!
It also reminded me of one I said as a kid. When I was little I couldn't say Barbeque chicken, so when my aunt asked me to round up the kids for dinner, I go to the door and yell out for the world to hear, "C'mon in, it's time for dinner!! We're having garbage chew chicken!!"
I've got one of those as well... kinda embarassing tho... U know the candy Reeces Pieces? So they were my favorite when I was little, and I was always asking for them. Trouble was, I couldn't pronounce it correctly... so it kinda came out Reeses (male organ). Oh my poor Mother.

petieaztec

so we had this nieghbor who had a bad acne problem. i guess my brother about three at the time asked my mother what was wrong with his face and my mom told him that he had lots of frekles. well we were in line at the grocery store and he spoted the checkout lady and said real loud "look mom that lady has frekles like Jack". we were so embarassed. good thing she didn't know what we were talking about.

ruaround

Right after my daughter had turned 3 I was watching a Monday Night Fotball game... She asked if the Buccaneers were playing, I said "no they aren't" she asked "who is playing?" I told her "The NY Jets and the Miami Dolphins" she said "YOUR Ami Dolphins?" I said "no Miami Dolphins..." she said "ya YOUR Ami Dolphins..." I busted a gut laughing, and to this day we refer to them as the YOUR Ami Dolphins...
My son the other day asked my girl friend "If she was hot?" she replied "I don't Know...Why? Do you think I am?" he said "cuz you smell like youre hot..." I couldn't hold back the laughter!!!

she immediately went and took a shower...he is 3 by the way...

nflnutswif

Last night I came from work, pulled into the drive and the little 3 year neighbor girl came in right behind me on her little bike w/ Training wheels. Yelling "Miss Pam Pam" Miss Pam Pam" ( my name to the babies on the street) I picked her up and she asked me if my house was ok? I said, yes it's ok, why? She said, she had a bad dream that my doggies ate my flowers and waters was coming in the house.
Her dad was right behind her, I looked at him like "what?" he said, a few nights ago she woke up in the middle of the night crying that, Miss pam pam's doggies ate the flowers and that the big water was coming her house!
He had to show her my house was OK to get her to go back to sleep, and I had to bring her inside and show her it was alright! Poor baby, Is'nt it funny to think she could even remember what she dreamed? But why I wonder? :notsure: could be scary!

yimmy

My cousin spoke his first words during a wedding...when we were getting out of the car it shifted when everyone got out and went on my toe and I shouted something that rhymed with duck. During the wedding he was sitting in his carriage thing and starts banging his head and yells duck duck duck, just you know what I mean. It was funny. I was 11 when it happened.

keleighr

My daughter called ice cream a** cream.
Same daughter (we were in Walmart) why a lady was (she was in the mobile cart ridey thingy) riding around the store, she told my daughter cause her legs hurt. Which my daughter promptly replied "cause you are so FATTTTTTTTTT?"
I have three children, could be here all day writing stuff......my son is a natural born comedian....he is only 4. Just turned four.

T

tizzo

Oh my these are funny.
Mimz, I could only imagine how many times your mom had to explain you!!.
Pet, thank God your mother called them freckles and not ZITS!! That woulda been really embarrasing!
Ru, MY ami dolphins!! I love it!! So your GF stinks huh?? You shoulda told her yourself, and saved her the embarrassment!! LOL
Nut, keep us posted on your flood situation

Yimmy, you were 11 and using words like that!?!? :scared: Although the cousin part is funny.
My little brother was one of the many who could not pronounce "truck"... So my older brother, old enough to know better would point at guys walking down the road and tell my younger brother that it was a trucker. So the little one yells out, well, you know what he yells out, in all his innocents.

T

tizzo

Originally Posted by keleighr
"cause you are so FATTTTTTTTTT?"
OMG that is funny!!! Her family's prolly been trying to tell her that for years!! You shoulda sent that woman a bill!! LOL.

nflnutswif

I have an aunt (favorite aunt) that has a large mole on her cheek, this thing even has a few hairs coming out of it! I know I know, Ewwwww. Well when my youngest daughter was almost 2 my aunt was over visiting, She picked up Kimmie to give her kisses and Kimmie went bolistic kicking and screaming and turning her head away crying BUG BUG BUG! Well, I took her away to a bedroom calmed her down by saying, "no bug" ouwie!
Well you guessed it, for years every time the aunt came over, Kimmie would point at her face and say ouwie, ouwie!

yimmy

It really hurt. I never swore and I am extremely christianic...it was one of those things. Funny though. I felt bad for the priest. He yelled it like 10 times. I was like shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...and he kept going duck duck duck

T

tizzo

Some owies never heal... LOL!!
If I ever get a mole like that, I hope to think I would PLUCK THE HAIRS!!!!!

yimmy

I have another one. I was at a dog show when I was about 8 with my mom and her friends and her 4 year old. There was a mini shnauzer which was brown and he yelled look the doggy's pooping. (referring to the tail) Everyone was laughing, one of those times when it was a laugh with a bit of uncertainty.

nflnutswif

Some owies never heal... LOL!!
If I ever get a mole like that, I hope to think I would PLUCK THE HAIRS!!!!!
Technology these days I'd definately have that thing removed!

corally

When my friend's daughter was little her favorite food was Kentucky fried chicken, only she couldn't say it right. She called it f***y fried chicken!!!

ruaround

Ru, MY ami dolphins!! I love it!! So your GF stinks huh?? You shoulda told her yourself, and saved her the embarrassment!! LOL
LOL... my GF and son were playing nerf dart tag a little earlier that morning, and my daughter always says "Shes HOT" whenever Brittany

[hr]
, Gwen, Jessica Simpson etc etc etc is on TV or the mention of the name... I'm not sure what he meant by that, but she took it as she needed to go take a shower immediately...
Couple more...I have a ton of em

My daughter and I were shopping at the WalMart, I was looking for an item and there was a lady standing near us... as the lady walked by my daughter said "Wow Dad...Ladies can have mustaches too?" ... it was all I could do to hold in the laughter until I walked off the aisle!!!
My mom has a personalized license plate lpa bjb...stands for Licensed Public Accoutant and her initials... my cousin who was 5 at the time asked me what it meant... I told him (sound it out with me) LaPA BuJuBa which meant "hello in French"... we had a church function that evening, and my cousin was telling everyone he saw "LaPA BuJuBa"... it was a riot!!! we greet each other this way occasionally...