Kids say the funniest stuff...

keleighr

Originally Posted by nflnutswif
I have an aunt (favorite aunt) that has a large mole on her cheek, this thing even has a few hairs coming out of it! I know I know, Ewwwww. Well when my youngest daughter was almost 2 my aunt was over visiting, She picked up Kimmie to give her kisses and Kimmie went bolistic kicking and screaming and turning her head away crying BUG BUG BUG! Well, I took her away to a bedroom calmed her down by saying, "no bug" ouwie!
Well you guessed it, for years every time the aunt came over, Kimmie would point at her face and say ouwie, ouwie!

Least she doesn't break out into the Austin Power's "Mole......Moleee..........MOLE!!!"

mimzy

You know how you can be really concentrating on something so much that it takes over your vocabulary? Well...here's a story that's become legendary in my family;
My cousin was in a bakery with his mom one day, and they were picking things out to bring home for a party. In walked a man with a horrendous toupee, and my cousin, who was around 12 at the time, couldn't stop staring at him. My Aunt noticed as well, and kept trying to draw his attention away to something else. She asked my cousin to pick out something to eat on the ride home. He looked from the man to the bakery case, pointed to the chocolate cookies and said "OK, cool. I'll have a chocolate toupee."
Oops.

yimmy

I was watching The Sopranos while I was doing my homework. There is a lot of swearing and what not. I was writing an essay which I had to read to the class. I didn't bother reading it over and when I was reading it in class there was a few I'll ducking shoot you and what not. Most EMBARASSING thing ever. I almost said it but my teacher just looked at me. I mad a wise choice and didn't turn it in.

yimmy

I have one more. Me and my dad were talking he said Jimmy you have a Virgin ear when it comes to spanish. I was like eeeeeeeeeeeeeew. He said o no no no not that kind of virgin. It was one of those things that just happen when your little.

cartman101

My little cousin (4) is in kidnergarten and they have a goldfish tank. She will always feed the fish becuase she loves fish! I'm teaching her all about saltwater fish and let me tell you all something......I bet she can start up her own saltwater tank and not have one fish die!
Well, one day after school she went up to her teacher and told her " Those goldfish are wimps. Make sure you never put a lionfishie in that tank or else he will eat them and lionfishies are very very very very very very poisoness". Then when she walked out the door she told to the teacher " Make sure you never put a shark in that tank because its too small and they will eat everyone in the class" :hilarious

connor

Originally Posted by jr2857
eh emmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i'm 12
your telling us this beacouse :notsure:

yimmy

Like I said when kids say the dumbes things
. I'm kidding just giving you a hard time. Seriously though I don't get it.

suzi1780

Originally Posted by corally
When my friend's daughter was little her favorite food was Kentucky fried chicken, only she couldn't say it right. She called it f***y fried chicken!!!

hahaha I did that same thing when I was a kid!! Kentucky f***y fried chicken!! I couldn't understand why everyone would laugh when I said it and since they did I just kept saying it over and over and over....

socal57che

My daughter has always liked to order her own food and used to mispronounce quesadilla as diarrhea. Going to Taco Bell was a hoot!

swlover

I could sit here all day I have a 14, 11 and 7 yr old. These are great I like this thread!
Well while shopping at wally world one day I have my daughter Jack in the cart-she was about 4 at the time. This woman comes up besides us at the check out with a cart full of Beer-she says in the loudest voice possiable "Look Mommy that lady likes to drink beer Just like you!" This was sunday and church had just let out! Ok another quick one. I had a nick name for my husband, when I was mad at him. That big Jerk is what I used to call him. One day (daughter Jack again)-comes running in and plainly and excitedly states that Big Jerk is home! Needless to say he was mad!-my mother thought it was the funniest thing ever.

J

jdragunas

i used to work at the picture people, so i could go on and on about this one, but i won't. Here's a few of my favorites:
I had this one kid, and everytime i would ask him to do something, he would reply with "if you say so"... hey timmy, can you sit like this right here? "if you say so!" He was like 3, and it was the cutest thing.
We had a fire truck as a prop, and this one little boy was soooo excited about it, only he didn't call it a fire truck... it was a fire f**k... lmao
I had this one kid, and i always asked questions about pets to break the ice. Well, i asked this little boy if he had any dogs or cats, and he replied "no, my dad's allergic to hair". I said "well, does that mean he's bald" you know, with a sarcastic tone to it. He replied "well he is a little bit right here", and pointed to the top of his head! LMAO, it was the funniest thing i've ever heard!
When i was little, i ran into my mom's bedroom and screamed "mommy, there's a

[hr]
on the tv!!!" so she came out into the living room, and she saw a fly. She used to always try to hit flies with a fly swatter, and when she missed she would always call them

[hr]
... lol!
I used to swear when i was little, but my parents didn't really notice or care, so one time, i went out into the garage, and i was like "daddy, what the f**k is that?", to which he replied "it's a screwdriver, go away" lmao
ok, last one: my mom has this video of my little sister. She was like 4, and was playing my dad's piano. My mom was recording it, and kept telling erica to sing. Well, my mom finally coaxed her into singing, and erica started 'away in the manger, no crib for the bed"... my mom started laughing because it was soo off key, so erica kept singing. Finally, she sang "away in the manger no crib for the bed, pftttttttttt" She rasperried at the end and my mom broke into hysterics. She kept going with the rasperries, it's the funniest thing i've ever seen.
ok, just one more, the same sister would always sing the twelve days of christmas song like this "on the first day of christmas, my tuna came to me" LMAO!!!

swlover

Ok I have another one...my daughter used to have a speach problem-she used to drop the first letters off a word-or add to them-we called it Jacquelenise cause nobody could fig out what she was saying but my oldest daughter. Well my brother was getting married and she wanted to go so badly. She was so excited she kept saying over and over "Iowa e a zimbob way." She said this soooo many times and we all couldn't fig. out what the heck she was saying-she was so frustrated with us, jumping up and down- she grabbed her sister and nearly yanked her arm off to get her to tell what she was saying. That's when Jess our oldest, rolling her eyes said "mom she said, I want to be at Jim bob's wedding!" We all laughed. When ever we tried to correct her in her speach it got worse-then she started calling him Dim Bulb-he's like "I liked Zimbob better!"

darth tang

My two and a half year old loves to sit with me and my friend and watch us play Madden on Xbox. He even has his own controller he holds while we play. Anyway, when one of us gets tackled an explicit generally comes out of our mouth. Now my son, everytime one of us gets tackled, swear for us using the word S*&t. He even started doing this when we watched the playoffs. He looked at me, points at the t.v. and says S*&t!.
I can't help but laugh and smile, that is my boy.

keleighr

My son likes to imitate of the sound of the fart that someone just did. So if his sister does one he will imitate the EXACT sound of it. He even tries to get the pitches right!
My youngest daughter (PLEASE NO ONE GET OFFENDED, we are not a God following family but support what ever our children decide to choose) one said something about God but not in a bad way. My oldest daughter who totally is into God told her not to use his name in vain. (6year old and 12 year old). So my youngest starts saying GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD in many different voices. I tried so hard not to laugh but I was dieing on about the fourth one.

swlover

Ok my mom always called her cat the b*stard-cause he would pee on the door-well he got hit by a car and died the lady that hit him stopped got out and was crying..my mother went out there with one of her grandchildren in tow...they walked up to the lady she was soooo upset and said "I hit your cat" and don't ya know my niece looked up at the lady with a surprised look on her face and said" are you sure the b*stard is dead"