LARGE Plywood Tank Build

nvsbandit

the supports HAVE to be hollow. if they werent hollow A) that thing would cost a TON of money and B) hed have to reinforce whatever he was putting it on...heavily.
and it would weigh way to much

V

veeraj87

cant wait to see this beast up and running
... mind if i swim a few laps in it once your done?!?!

You should give us a running total lol of what its costing, cuz i dream of doing somthing like this when im earning my own money and done with school, and have my own house this is just a dream come true man.. amazing

bronco300

Originally Posted by Veeraj87
http:///forum/post/2532587
cant wait to see this beast up and running
... mind if i swim a few laps in it once your done?!?!

You should give us a running total lol of what its costing, cuz i dream of doing somthing like this when im earning my own money and done with school, and have my own house this is just a dream come true man.. amazing
haha, join the list! I'm guessing for the tank alone all said and done it'll be $1100-$1200..........which is at least half of what you'd be able to buy it for in glass, and probably even better in acrylic. I only have one thing left to pay for, which is the glass pane.

bronco300

its not...lol...it still hasn't stayed a steady temp that i feel comfortable starting it, plus the wedding is in two weeks and we've had to look into getting another car because mine is digging a grave...this morning it snowed some again!!
I'm hoping after the wedding things will calm and it'll be warm and i'll be able to start!

brandan

Originally Posted by 987654321
http:///forum/post/2533855
SNOW, man it was 94 here today. I got alittle bit of a sunburn.
Love the picks, keep them comin
It is crazy here in Indy, 60* and sunny one day, and the next day it will be 30* and snowing. . . .

rookiefish

yea me too im sick and tired nice one day nasty the next its getting really old fast !!!! real spring temps hurry up and get here!!!!!

bronco300

yea, i am so freakin ready for spring...i love winter, but its when it gets into this on off mode that i absolutely hate

spanko

Cool. What is the time fram eyou are thinking for the light to run across the entire length one time?