Leaving the hobby, everything must go.

nytrillium

Im am sad to admit that i do not havev the time that this hobby requires. I started a couple years ago and it never really got off the ground. So, i am leavving the hobby and selling all my stuff....
Approx 50 lbs of Live Rock, large pieces, some corraline. id like 5$/lb plus S/h
40-50 lbs of live rock rubble golf ball-baseball sized chunks Great for a rfuge 3$/lb plus s/h
APprox. 50-60 lbs live sand. make an offer plus s/h
None of these have ever been treated with copper, or anything else than tech A adn B
1 green brittle starfish about 12 inches in diameter
1 3 stripe damsel. *free*
1 pincushon urchin about 2.5 inches in diameter
some food, ill have to look to see what kind
tech part b
a 5lb bag of salt
metal halide hqi ballasts 150 watt HQI electronic for m42 bulbs
these are brand new never powered up. I have 3 of them. for sale. 99$ each or best offer.
2 CA Reef Grow 150w hqi bulbs 15000k brand new in packages. 40$ for both
I may have some other stuff, if you dont see it ask, ill let you know. Make an offer on any of it (reasonable please). MY zip code is 12885 in NY if you want to calculate shipping. Ill ship it any way you please however i wouldnt do anything more than 3 days for the rock and sand.
Thanks for looking. -Brian-

nytrillium

1. Im in Warrensburg NY about an hour north of Albany
2. The ballasts were bouht direct from the OEM manufacturer china and i do not have a brand. the company produces ballasts for many of the name brand places and im sure that the inner workings are identical.
3. As for siphoning i usually just went low tech and used a tube with a bucket. No pumps that im selling they are all inuse somewhere else.
I do have a berlin hangon skimmer that has the kent venturi mod. I am running it with a quiet one 3000 make an offer. its about a year old.

nytrillium

Its the red sea HO model, not the turbo. Sorry i dont have pics. I removed the stock venturi and took a short section of threaded 3/4 inch pipe and pvc cemented it into the linlet so it wouldnt crack/leak. other than pluging the stock venturi air inlet its all the same.

nytrillium

ya ill try to get some pics, the rubble isnt really accessable right now, but its not much to look at anyway. ill email you pics tomorrow at some point.
Meeting wouldnt be a problem. Where did you have in mind?

saltysails

I was just interested in the larger live rock, not rubble, if you get some pics when you have a chance I'll show them to my husband, I was thinking maybe off of I87 ... I'm not sure yet.

nytrillium

yeah, so if anyone wants to make an offer on any of the stuff feel free.... Rock and sand included, i just kinda need to get rid of it....
-Brian-

nytrillium

hoover reef* sorry i missed your post. The lights i have are not a system. just a couple bulbs and bare ballasts. they are all brand new.