Leaving the hobby, everything must go.

ncprowler

I don't mean to blow up your thead man But I worked at camp echo lake there in Warrensburg one summer and i must say that it was awsome!! Warrensburg is a beautiful place. Also the Bars are a one of a kinda there. Sorry again but I just dont hear about warrensburg eveyday!!

nytrillium

Dont know what kind it is, it looks pretty good, my urchcin ate some of the corraline off of them, but they still have some. Postage via priority mail (says 2 days) is around 20-25$ Overnight is $70 via USPS. i can check others if you would like.
Prowler- Not a problem lol.
Its not too often that i meet someone that has herad of warrensburg, let alone knows where it is. And yes, hte bars are.... well "interesting". They really bring the people out of hte woods on friday and saturday nights if you know what i mean. Im glad you like the Adirondacks. Its a beautiful place.

rudezuk

Ill give you $200 for two ballast and the two bulbs shipped to 83646.
If you need to get rid of them fast, ill do $250 for the 3 ballast with the two bulbs.
Thanks
Shane
I can paypal when you let me know

jjthegunman

hello i am new to this how much would u be willing to sell of sand at one time and would you take 50 cents a pound for it or whatn price would u want for all the sand also would you sell live rock say 5 pounds at a time also how much might shiping be thank you

jjthegunman

hello i am new to this can u let me know also how much for the damsenl and urchin would bde with either all sand or at least 30 lbs of it aslo some live rock

mphelps

I am reallllly close to you. I just set up a new 55 gallon and have really nothing in it but a few damsels. Looking to buy live rock and other things. pls e-mail pics at mphelps6@nycap.rr.com if you have any. Do you still have anything left???

doryarlin955

would you be willing to ship me 5 pounds of the golf ball baseball sized rock? Could I have a shpping quote 14616 Rochester. NY
and if you have any pics of the rubble rock would you send them to me please? Thank you!!!

nytrillium

It should only be about 2 days to rochester NY, so i thin USPS priority mail (insured) would be fine if its ok with you. THat would be $15 + $8.50 for shipping and insurance = 23.50.
Sorry dont have any pictures, the tank isnt in the easiest spot to take pics. I assure you its nothing special, just small base rock.

nytrillium

damsel is yours, give me your zip code so i can get a shipping quote for you... sure ic ant convince you to buy my brittle star?
-Brian-

reefboy12

im looking for the big pieces of live rock.....how much would it be total for 20 pounds and shipping to nineveh, ny 13813? thanks
-kevin