Leaving the hobby, everything must go.

thedealer

Hi would be interested in the lights. do you have the reflectors. tell me al what you have on the light s ty.

nytrillium

Reef boy, i have one large piece that is about 5 lbs, if thats what you wanted. Shipping USPS priority mail insured is about $10 so $25+$10 = 30$ shipped to you. let mek now if you want it shipped anothe way.
Thedealer, The lights are not a system, there are no reflectors, no fixtures. There are 2 brand new bulbs and 3 brand new electronic ballasts. Unused, not even hooked up.
Mphelps, i tried emailing you the first time but never got a response, maybe check your junkmail folder

nothing other than the equipment listed is available, except for a 30 gal tank when everything is gone.
Email sent.
Thanks.

B

benchj123

do you have any live sand left? how much do you want for it?

nytrillium

hi, reefboy siad he wanted a little bit of the rock, still waiting for his reply. If he doesnt want it, say $350 for all the rock. Or make an offer.
Ive still got all the sand, its nearly 100 lbs i think, $150 plus shipping. Make an offer.
still waiting to hear about the damsel, urchin, and starfish..... They gotta go first. :happyfish
"nothing other than the equipment listed is available, except for a 30 gal tank when everything is gone."

nytrillium

well i have had people interested, but noone wants to commit.... everything is still available....
If i cant sell it on here iguess ill have to try and pawn it off to the LFS

ogredawg

I really want to buy your bulb, but I'm not sure what the color is going to be. I don't have any light suppliments so I need something that isn't yellow at all. Would you do 20 shipped for one, and if I like the color I'll buy the other one also because I have two sockets.

nytrillium

"2 CA Reef Grow 150w hqi bulbs 15000k brand new in packages. 40$ for both"
yeah that sounds good.... idk what they look like as ive never seen them in person. i guess they are a mid blueish color (obviously as they are half way between 10000k and 20000k) let me know what you want to do.
and i realize that about the rock... ive also said make an offer, and i havent had any reasonable offers, nor have i had anyone both say they want it, and send money... so idk.
at this point my LFS said htey will take everything for store credit. so i guess thats what im gonna do
-Brian-

jeffrat

I am looking to replace my bio balls with live rock rubble, is this what you used it for ore was it in the tank and is this a good idea? If so I would like to buy some of your rubble e-mail a price with shipping to 93555 to jeffrat27@yahoo.com and if it's a good price I will send a paypal payment.