Lemme see your "loaded with liverock" pics!

roushracer

I've always been a fan of the live rock wall look and need to get some ideas for my next tank.
Here's mine.
29g w/ 70 lb's of LR in display, 10 lb's in fuge

reefkprz

I just added a few things and need to finish re stacking it. but here is mine.
45g high 30g custom sump

joncat24

Uh Oh....I hear the sirens coming....Two yellow tangs in a 29 gallon
Gonna be a tang ploice convention on this one.
Nice lookin rock and tank

slcfish

Uh Oh....I hear the sirens coming....Two yellow tangs in a 29 gallon
Actually, if you're talking about the first tank I think the one swimming at mid-level is a lemonpeel angel.

joncat24

Originally Posted by SLCFish
Actually, if you're talking about the first tank I think the one swimming at mid-level is a lemonpeel angel.
After looking again, I believe you are right. That being said I also see a coral beauty, 3 chromis, a damsel and looks like a 6 line wrasse with a yellow tang ina a 29 gallon tank. Oh , I almost forgot about the clown and the domino (i thinkthats what it is) That is a little overloaded in my humble opinion. And thanks for correcting me.

mrdc

Stack very carefully and you can lean it against the glass. I didn't at first but I started to after I rearranged my rock work. I personally wouldn't lean a big chunk in the middle or on the end but rather spread it out. I also would put the rock in before sand or cc and then stack.

roushracer

Ha, yeah I may be a lil overstocked but all levels are perfect and fish are doing great.
I have in my 29:
Yellow Tang
Lemonpeel Angel
Coral Beauty
Yellow Tail Blue Damsel
White Striped Maroon Clown
Black & White Clown (sabae or saddleback?)
6 Line Wrasse
Lawnmower Blenny
Bi-Color Blenny
Green Chromis (x3)
30 Hermits
30 Snails
Arrow Crab
Emerald Crab (x3)
Feather Duster (x3)
This tank is only temp till I get my large corner tank going...

puffer32

Originally Posted by joncat24
After looking again, I believe you are right. That being said I also see a coral beauty, 3 chromis, a damsel and looks like a 6 line wrasse with a yellow tang ina a 29 gallon tank. Oh , I almost forgot about the clown and the domino (i thinkthats what it is) That is a little overloaded in my humble opinion. And thanks for correcting me.

Wow you guys are good, but you missed the goby or blenny at the bottom ***) and whats that bi colored fish against the bottom of the heater???

roushracer

Are you talking about the blue and yellow one by the canister filter intake in the top right corner?
Yellow Tail Blue Damsel if so...

puffer32

Originally Posted by RoushRacer
Are you talking about the blue and yellow one by the canister filter intake in the top right corner?
Yellow Tail Blue Damsel if so...
Yeah, thats the one. Are you planning on upgrading your tank soon? You are very overstocked, beautiful tank, but you will need to upgrade with all those fish, especially the tang(s).

alyssia

Originally Posted by puffer32
Yeah, thats the one. Are you planning on upgrading your tank soon? You are very overstocked, beautiful tank, but you will need to upgrade with all those fish, especially the tang(s).

Nice tank though, I love the color of the rock w/the black sand.

puffer32

Tang and 3 chromis are going this weekend. I plan on upgrading in about a month or two at the most.
Good plan

bill109

Ha, yeah I may be a lil overstocked but all levels are perfect and fish are doing great.
I have in my 29:
Yellow Tang
Lemonpeel Angel
Coral Beauty
Yellow Tail Blue Damsel
White Striped Maroon Clown
Black & White Clown (sabae or saddleback?)
6 Line Wrasse
Lawnmower Blenny
Bi-Color Blenny
Green Chromis (x3)
30 Hermits
30 Snails
Arrow Crab
Emerald Crab (x3)
Feather Duster (x3)
This tank is only temp till I get my large corner tank going...
how in the world did you get 2 angels in your tank along with 2 species of clown in there?
i heard 2 angels would kill each other and 2 species of clowns wouldnt work because of the same thing. well glad it worked out.

fedukeford

Originally Posted by mrdc
Stack very carefully and you can lean it against the glass. I didn't at first but I started to after I rearranged my rock work. I personally wouldn't lean a big chunk in the middle or on the end but rather spread it out. I also would put the rock in before sand or cc and then stack.
ya , i have mine leaning agaist the back glass (not sure who your post was meant to be to)

roushracer

The angels get along fine. Never had an issue with them. I might add a flame when i upgrade tanks and see how it goes.
I know a few people that have mixed dwarf angels and have had them together for years with no problems.
The clowns get a little bothered when one gets to close to the other, but nothing major. The black and white clown is going this weekend though, as I want to eventually get another maroon after I upgrade.
BTW - I never meant to mix clowns, but got the maroon for an awesome deal. The black and white was supposed to be gone before the maroon was added but a deal fell through.