Lets Make This The Biggest Thread Ever!!

misty7850

Thanks for the compliments on the face rock. I used to have one that looked just like a human skelatin, but over time the structure of the rock changed and now doesn't look so much like a skeletan..
Yah we do have along way to go if this is going to be the longest thread.. LOL
Yah nice zoo's Schadiest1, I haven't gotten any zoo's yet, but someday I will..
Everyone has such beautiful tanks "Eye Candy"

carshark

Originally Posted by JayC
Nice fish! My favorites too!
Josh
cool thank you, my favorite of the three is the foxface he is so incredible, and has so much personality, here was a mistake picture that turned out reddish, looks cool!!

schadiest1

I'll have more pics of zoos hopefully later this week. And lots of new tank pics, it should put us a lot closer to 38 pages when I'm done.

misty7850

ok everyone, we went out and got the lights (VHO) for our 46 bowfront. Now we are headed out to p/u the supplies to make the hood.. wish us luck.. oughta be interesting trying to make the hood for the bowfront. My husband made my other cabinet and hood for the 30 gallon, so I know he will do a good job. :jumping:
here is a picture of the lighting equipment, and my dog Lunchmeat snooping around. she just come in from playing in the mud puddles, gotta give her a bath.

jayc

Me too, lol. I got vho's like Mimzy. I've had them about 2 weeks. Heres a pic of them in my canopy.

Josh

dougai

thats nice looking
i got the actinic blue and was wonderin if you use both the 10,000 and actinic at the same time all the time or do you use one or the other depending on the time?

jayc

What kind of lighting did u get? PC, VHO's, etc.
Its best if u can to do the actinics first for about 2 hours, then cut on the 10,000k's (leave the actinics on too) for about 4 hours, and then cut off the 10,000k's and leave the actinics on for another 2 hours. And then cut them all off. This is what u call the dusk to dawn affect. It wont hurt anything if u cut them all on and off at the same time but its better to do it this way. In my case I can only have them all on or all off, because I only have 1 ballast for them all.
HTH Josh

pitbull01

Originally Posted by misty7850
Here are pictures of
My Seabae clown; Little One and Neon LT Anemone
Not sure wot the second picture is, can anyone ID Please ?
Believe it or not Misty, that little brown stuff is actually baby, baby xenia....I had it and still do in other places that grow into xenia "farms."
-Adam

pitbull01

Come on ya'll!! Why arent you posting? I know there are sooooo many other people on this site that actually HAVE digital cameras. (I am so jealous) Come on NM Reef!! Come on GregM779!! Post 'em!! You too Dory!!
-Adam

misty7850

Originally Posted by pitbull01
Believe it or not Misty, that little brown stuff is actually baby, baby xenia....I had it and still do in other places that grow into xenia "farms."
-Adam

Thanks for the info