Lets Make This The Biggest Thread Ever!!

tennisace

Littleliza, check out what I did to your shrimp and ur other fish. If they only had a shrimp that looked like that.

jayc

Sweet pics! Littleliza how do u like your yellow watchman goby? I'm thinking about maybe getting one in the future for my tank to do a shrimp goby pair.
Josh

littleliza

I love your dragon wrasse... they had one at *****
that I would come and look at and wish for that was so cool! Poor little guy... somebody finally took him home (I hope) since he's gone. He'd bury himself in the sand at the bottom of his little tank. Very cool.
My watchman goby is really great. I love his personality. I had him for several months before I got the pistol shrimp and he would stake out territory and nobody could push him around. He'll open his mouth as far as he can and 'fluff' up all his fins and chase anybody... no fear (or at least he's good at faking it). If you look close you can see the antenna of my shrimp with him now. They found each other right away when I added him to the tank and have lived happily ever since. Now goby will defend the mouth of their 'house'. I recommend them highly! Of course, gobies are my favorite, so I might be biased.

misty7850

What the clown could look like if a percula and seabae mated, I call it percsae...
No photo editing done to this picture, just happen that my percula was swimming one way and the seabae was swimming the other.

jayc

Originally Posted by Littleliza
My watchman goby is really great. I love his personality. I had him for several months before I got the pistol shrimp and he would stake out territory and nobody could push him around. He'll open his mouth as far as he can and 'fluff' up all his fins and chase anybody... no fear (or at least he's good at faking it). If you look close you can see the antenna of my shrimp with him now. They found each other right away when I added him to the tank and have lived happily ever since. Now goby will defend the mouth of their 'house'. I recommend them highly! Of course, gobies are my favorite, so I might be biased.

Thanks! I'm really considering one, but the only promblem is I want a LMB too. Has anyone outhere had any luck keeping a LMB and yellow watchman goby together?
Misty- thats one sweet pic of your 2 clowns!
Josh

feixjai

Originally Posted by sandman1966
feixjai is that an eclipse 3 with the original lighting?
sorry for not replying for a while. i have no idea which eclipse it is but its an eclipse. the lights i have are 1 18" marine glo and one power glo. but no i switched to the 24 gallon nano cube.