Lets Make This The Biggest Thread Ever!!

pitbull01

Nice everyone!! Just as a suggestion Dougai, try resizing your photos before posting them. For a while we lost the ability to post pics on this site because people were always posting HUGE pics-like yours. Just a suggestion. Oceana, got any more?
-Adam

misty7850

Originally Posted by JayC
Nice pics everyone! Misty thats a neat shot of your feather duster.
Josh

Thanks Josh, I thought that shot was cool..

njfish77

[IMGhttp://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/heyimrich/277729_Gallon_Front_December.jpg[/IMG]

none of these shots are mine but i just felt like i had to contribute arent they lovely thow?when my camera is fixed ill post my tank up

promisetbg

Originally Posted by pitbull01
Just as a suggestion Dougai, try resizing your photos before posting them. For a while we lost the ability to post pics on this site because people were always posting HUGE pics-like yours. Just a suggestion.
-Adam
His pictures are'nt attached images,so what difference does it make ?He is using an external host....it does'nt affect the site.

misty7850

Originally Posted by njfish77
None of these shots are mine but i just felt like i had to contribute arent they lovely thow?when my camera is fixed ill post my tank up
Nice Pictures... I especially like the Clown :jumping:
Made it to page 6, Woopeeeee....... now how many more to go ??? 33 ?
Its a long way to Tipperary, its a long way to go..... LOL

pitbull01

Originally Posted by promisetbg
His pictures are'nt attached images,so what difference does it make ?He is using an external host....it does'nt affect the site.

Oh, whoops. Didn't notice that.
-Adam