Lets Make This The Biggest Thread Ever!!

S

sinner's girl

no way am I posting pictures after those. Maybe once I figure my camera out.
:happyfish :happyfish
:happyfish :happyfish
:happyfish
:happyfish
I had those spaced out....so it looked like fish swimming around

monalisa

Ok, embarrassed having to follow Oceana...but here goes
Sorry such crappy pics, I just want to contribute to the thread...

oceana

ok getting tired now. i'll let it be some one elses turn now. more to come!!
. we have over a gig of tank pics

pitbull01

Originally Posted by MonaLisa
Ok, embarrassed having to follow Oceana...but here goes
Sorry such crappy pics, I just want to contribute to the thread...
Don't say that, your tank looks about 10,000 times better than mine-if I could show you pictures, you'd agree. And Oceana, your tank is just sick. It just disgusts me that someones tank can look that good. Are you TRYING to make me puke? Sheesh!

More! More! More!!!!!!!
-Adam

oceana

Originally Posted by pitbull01
Don't say that, your tank looks about 10,000 times better than mine-if I could show you pictures, you'd agree. And Oceana, your tank is just sick. It just disgusts me that someones tank can look that good. Are you TRYING to make me puke? Sheesh!

More! More! More!!!!!!!
-Adam

hehe thanks. there are much better out there. but thanks.
just got my new 110 this week. and will be setting it up this weekend. cant wait to get everythign transfered over and begin filling it up if loads of new corals

bronco300

:happyfish well, why not...not as nice as any others, but come on, give me a break, i'm new and have a 10!!! lol

bronco300

few more...and one of the freshwater...just because :joy:
Luke P :happyfish :happyfish :happyfish :happyfish

pitbull01

How does that turtle get up on that ledge and not fall off once he is on it? Do you have an enclosure around it or something? Very cool, I have never seen a turtle in a freshwater tank with fish!! Very cool. Does it eat the fish?
-Adam

bronco300

haha, well, the sam, the turtle, is smart enough to be able to sit on the dock...he dives in whenver he needs...and he can't get over the edge because there is cardboard behind blocking it...he actually fell out of the aquarium once...but he is good..lol
And no, he hasnt eaten any fish unless they are dead already...he is too slow for the fish and gives up easy....so he just deals with the pellets and food we give him. If he keeps gettin bigger i'll hopefully be able to put him into a pond.