Lets Make This The Biggest Thread Ever!!

pitbull01

I am also really in the mood for some alaskan king crab legs from red lobster!! God, I swear some day I am going to go from skinniest kid on the planet to sumo wrestler in like an hour. I can eat and eat and eat but I don't know where it goes!! well i know where it goes eventually...

pitbull01

Originally Posted by jdragunas
here's a bigger version of my avtar...
Oooohh, i'll also post some cool pictures someone sent me, they're amazing!!!
Why didn't your husband want his face plastered on the net for all to see?

celacanthr

darn it does! sudway
well now i can't post alot or my rating will go up up up and i will have like 7,000,000 posts a day and no one will ever stop bothering me!!! :mad:

J

jdragunas

no, he didn't want my face plastered all over the internet...
And yes, alaskan king crab legs sound amazing!!!
moo goo gai pan is chicken with chinese veggies in a white sauce. it's delicious. :yummy:

pitbull01

I have never had that chinese dish before---sounds great though!! I love wontons, sesame chicken, fried rice, and eggrolls...thats my norm when I get chinese.

pitbull01

Originally Posted by jdragunas
HAHAHAHAH i'm at the top of the page!!!! 24, weee hew!!!
You must be the happiest person in the world then huh? JK.
Walter says Hi Jenn!!

pitbull01

So I heard Walter was up for adoption...you and your husband better consider...after all, you don't want Walter going into...well...my hands persay...JK.

J

jdragunas

why, what would you do to poor poor watler... you wouldn't even think about it, would you??? Not a BANANA SPLIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

J

jdragunas

maybe i offended him when i called him a booger-eating nose goblin... SORRY JOSH!!!