Lets Make This The Biggest Thread Ever!!

pitbull01

Originally Posted by JayC
Where do u get them at?
Well that little smiley I got on this weird little toolbar on my computer that I don't even know why I have it. Go to google and type in avatars. You'll find one, or give me your email address and I will send you that Lamborghini one and you can just save that to your computer from your email and go to user CP on this site and click on edit avatar and click browse until you find it and hit save changes!

dougai

well i have have 2 power heads but they hardly blow out anything... they are a year+ old and inaffective
and my pH is at 8.3

pitbull01

So you made me go through all that work for nothing? Just kidding. I will change it to something decent eventually-do you want that Lamborghini one?

pitbull01

Originally Posted by dougai
well i have have 2 power heads but they hardly blow out anything... they are a year+ old and inaffective
and my pH is at 8.3
well I have a 15 year old powerhead(older than me-used to be brother in law's) and it still works flawlessly!

dougai

i will check the brand and i have them in the TOP RIGHT hand corner of my tank facing the lfet side, near my whisper filter and opposite side of my prism skimmer