Lets Make This The Biggest Thread Ever!!

pitbull01

Originally Posted by JayC
Did u catch here?
yup, she saw a squirrel and my mom opened the door to smoke and out she went...pit bulls have a VERY high prey drive...

dougai

well last year i almost lost my leg from a rotweiller (no lie) so since then i like to stay with cats

pitbull01

Originally Posted by dougai
im guessing he did...
he would prob be running still
damn, let me tell you-that dog is friggin fast! I am bleeding because I had to do a slide to grab her on asphalt-she ran across the road. Man, my arm hurts like hell!!

dougai

i have about 6-7 scars in my thigh that look like i got shot... they line up on both sides because the simetrical jaw

pitbull01

well last year i almost lost my leg from a rotweiller (no lie) so since then i like to stay with cats
understandable, but you have to understand that not all dogs are like that. I have one of the friendliest pit bulls in the world, but then again when I was little I almost had to have my left arm amputated because of a golden retriever!!

pitbull01

i have about 6-7 scars in my thigh that look like i got shot... they line up on both sides because the simetrical jaw
ouch!

dougai

as for the tank...
i cant really do much until i move it downstairs(more to carry) but that will be in like 2 weeks

pitbull01

as for the tank...
i cant really do much until i move it downstairs(more to carry) but that will be in like 2 weeks
why are u moving it?

dougai

Originally Posted by pitbull01
understandable, but you have to understand that not all dogs are like that. I have one of the friendliest pit bulls in the world, but then again when I was little I almost had to have my left arm amputated because of a golden retriever!!
dogs will be dogs... well actually crazy dogs will be crazy dogs

jayc

Well I understand why u dont like dogs then! But I aggree with Adam not all dogs are like that.

dougai

Originally Posted by pitbull01
why are u moving it?
my room is in our finished attick and we are almost done finishing off the basement so im moving on down, moving on down

pitbull01

my room is in our finished attick and we are almost done finishing off the basement so im moving on down, moving on down
kewl