Lets Make This The Biggest Thread Ever!!

salsells

I sure can't wait until i can get photos like these, my tank to new. Here it is with lunar light on. Fish seem to love it.

pitbull01

Originally Posted by CELACANTHr
Pit bUll YOU FORGED THE PAPERS!

LIAR!!! YOU forged the papers. He was ordered by court order not to come into contact with you ever again after the abuse you put him through, the judge denied you of any custodial rights so YOU forged them NOT me!!

pitbull01

Originally Posted by sweetdawn

i fried the bananna
NOOOOOO!! You can't burn my little Walter...he's the only son I have ever had!!

-Adam

pitbull01

fried bananas are good though....
I know, it sounds really gross, but our neighbors are Mexican and it is a big food down there and they MADE me try one and now I am constantly begging for them!!!

celacanthr

NOW YOU CAN"T BURN MR.HIGH!!!!!!!
AnD YoU fOrGeD the papers ya big poopy head! mr. high is much happier with me! At least i don't eat his friends!

pitbull01

Hey man, I only eat the friends on death row. He hates you. poopy head...lol! Yeah, well I think you a poopy head whose friends call him Schmiggelywiggelywormenheimerjunior!! I made that word up!! What do ya say to that Mr. Shigidabigidabigidaboo?? I made that one up too!!

pitbull01

Originally Posted by vi3tb0i
almost page 25
yeah, all the posts are funny...they have NOTHING to do with saltwater fish but thats okay that wasnt why I made this thread-originally it was but now I want it to just be the biggest thread ever and it is!!!! Hey here is a poem I made for you you paper forger!!!
Roses are red,
violets are blue,
god made me pretty,
what happened to you?

pitbull01

Originally Posted by vi3tb0i
o i am soo sorry did i hurt your feelings?
Yeah you did!! Go to YOUR room!! Just kidding. We're all sooo retarted!!