Lets see-full Tank Shot

maelv

Well, I guess there are a couple of these threads running around...so let me throw mine on this one as well....
But let me say....there are some GREAT looking tanks here...
135 gallon display / my old 42 gallon tank as the sump/fuge
I don't have much of anything in there right now. Tank is a little older than 6 weeks...cycle completed
Approximately 190 lbs of rock
Yellow Tang
Blue Hippo
Neon Goby
Jawfish (but have not seen him since introducing it to the tank)....Not sure if he is burrowed or dead
Cleaner Shrimp
About 40 snails (nassarius, cerith, and turbo astro)
Couple of frags

Nothing fantastic about it...but it's mine and I like it...it will grow up someday... until then, I will add slowly and watch...***)

seasalt101

sorry about the fuzzy ones new camera, dang now i need a tripod too, can i blame medication for crappy photos?
tobin

B

bonita69

Seasalt what kind of background is that? By the way great rocks!!

B

bonita69

Originally Posted by BSchaible
20 gallon bowfront
~30 lbs lr
~25 lbs ls
That is one cute tank!! Very nice!!

goodwin9

I would like to up date the post I had earlier in this thread. My tank now with some fish in it. 500 lbs live rock, 400 lbs live sand, and a few new fish.

seasalt101

my background believe it or not is the backside of christmas wrapping paper did not like the blues the black is to dark for my taste and i wanted something to reflect so this is what my gf and me came up with it works pretty well i think tobin

triga22

Im kinda scared to post lol. Everyone's tanks look wayy better than mine. Mine should look better when I add corals and more fish.
Here ya go
v

S

spike_501

Originally Posted by murph145
nice tanks
heres my 180
with 120lbs LS and about 225lbs LR

hi, wow your tank is amazing has to be one of the best on here, what lighting are you running on this tank. really beautiful...if it was a choice between looking at your tank and mariah careys bum i really wouldnt know which one to pic! lovely stuff keep up the good work

hurt

Thanks, if I had a better camera I'd post pics more often. My camera is very cheap and that is about the best pic it will take. Doesn't do my tank justice, but it gives you a rough idea.