Lets see those tanks!

snakeblitz33

I've always liked my old 90g. This tank would have been seven years old this year. It really grew into it's own right before the tank started leaking.

flower

Snake,
I bet you cried when that tank began to leak...it sure was beautiful. I like my 90g, not too big and not to small. But...even in the best days with all my coral, it never looked that good.
Nova...I love that tank...with that little SH on the bottom perfectly posed in the coral.

spanko

Look like some happy reefs Seth. Do you like the smaller tank or the larger ones better now that you have had both?

tirtza

I'd add pictures of my own....but nothing has really changed and the tank is still not all that exciting. It's still only 9 months and 3 weeks old. We are currently house hunting and I'm sooooo nervous about moving my little 29 gallon aquarium!
We've also added the cost of a new tank into the cost of purchasing the house. Each time we look at a house and I see the living room, I keep thinking....."Now where will my new tank go?"

snakeblitz33

Honestly, I prefer a tank between 90 and 200 gallons. Tanks less than 100g in volume have so many little issues - salinity, temp swings, drastic chemistry changes/swings. I'm tired of always guessing what my current tank is going to do next.
I just have a 20g because it's what I could afford at the time. :(
I might be switching my 110g tall with a 90g standard soon! I might have struck a deal with a local fish store that just opened up. I like the dimensions of the 90g better than the 110. Plus, I know that I can get the 90g drilled and I won't have to do it myself. :D

flower

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnakeBlitz33 http:///t/391365/lets-see-those-tanks/20#post_3471202
Honestly, I prefer a tank between 90 and 200 gallons. Tanks less than 100g in volume have so many little issues - salinity, temp swings, drastic chemistry changes/swings. I'm tired of always guessing what my current tank is going to do next.
I just have a 20g because it's what I could afford at the time. :(
I might be switching my 110g tall with a 90g standard soon! I might have struck a deal with a local fish store that just opened up. I like the dimensions of the 90g better than the 110. Plus, I know that I can get the 90g drilled and I won't have to do it myself. :D
LOL...because of the seahorses, I kind of wish I had the 110g because it's taller. Then reality sets in....I can hardly reach the bottom of the 90g. I was looking real hard at Novahobbies rock columns on his 110g...he sure has some talent. I never had a drilled tank, it sounds like the best thing if you have a sump...my overflow with a lifter pump needs to monitored all the time.

kiefers

Wow, haven't been around lately. Glad to see some awesome tanks, old or current. Seth, those tanks you had were very impressive, sucks you had some issues.
Nova,..... I seem to find myself saying again and again, you and Slice probably have the hardest tanks to aquascape in, personally, I would loose my mind Lol.
Very nice folks.......

olim2

My 29.
Everything in here was purchased as a frag. I'm almost ready to set up my 65 so I wanted to share this 29 before it gets moved to the bigger one.

muse1

Johnny Bravo

Left side
right side.
My phone doesn't take the best of pictures. But here is my add.
Everyones tanks are so beautiful!!

rickross23

Got a diamond goby! I have no lid! Need home depot! Goby still acclimating! Need 1/8" screening! Will post him and other additions with tank later.

rickross23

here we are/.... 2 months the 8th! diamond is hiding under a rock! couldnt get him on camera
urchin
red monti
zoas

pom pom xenia