live rock fs in upstate ny

seannmelly

Originally Posted by rara12
are you by new lebenon. Im now living at bording school but can still use some lr.

sounds familiar but dont know where it is. im in amsterdam ny. map quest it and see. let me know....

martyna

Its about 30 or so miles east of albany i do believe, so probably about an 60-75 miles from u. Im not going to get out that way this week, but maybe next. I will let ya know, and swing by and get a few big pieces if ya still have them left

puff_puff_

ok time to get rid or it all.. what you got 150 or 135? it its 150 ill give ya 200 bucks if its 135 ill give ya 175 just bought 50lbs from rubix for 1.05 a pound but me and my brother need a little more alnog with a friend of mine so ill come for the whole lot on satruday if you like.... let me know.. jaysondecandis@verizon.net
jay

seannmelly

Originally Posted by puff_puff_
ok time to get rid or it all.. what you got 150 or 135? it its 150 ill give ya 200 bucks if its 135 ill give ya 175 just bought 50lbs from rubix for 1.05 a pound but me and my brother need a little more alnog with a friend of mine so ill come for the whole lot on satruday if you like.... let me know.. jaysondecandis@verizon.net
jay

na ill pass on that deal ill keep it before i sell it for that cheap. im glad you got that great deal but like i said $2/lbs.

puff_puff_

how much do you have left... you said 150 than you said 135.. would you sell me a hundred for 180? thats about all i can really afford and i do need it... call if you like 570-351-8218
Jayson

seannmelly

how much do you have left... you said 150 than you said 135.. would you sell me a hundred for 180? thats about all i can really afford and i do need it... call if you like 570-351-8218
Jayson

i have 150 left. if your going to spend 180 you might as well spend 200. here is my email we can conversate more. vandy12069@yahoo.com

pfieff

Do you have any left? I'm right down the road from you and could use a few smaller pieces for my nano tank......Let me know.

puff_puff_

i dont know man its tuff during the week and i tried to contact you a few times.. if you dont want to sell it i understand just let me know...

W

winstew

would like some pieces as well. Live in Burnt Hills, NY
lemme know
winstew@hotmaildotcom

seannmelly

i dont know man its tuff during the week and i tried to contact you a few times.. if you dont want to sell it i understand just let me know...
sorry for the delay you have a email.

seannmelly

Originally Posted by Pfieff
Do you have any left? I'm right down the road from you and could use a few smaller pieces for my nano tank......Let me know.

yes i have some small pieces let me know what you want $2/lbs. here is my email vandy12069@yahoo.com

puff_puff_

hey man i keep sending emails.. are you not getting them... i really want to come and get your rock.. what ever you have left.. so give me a call if you like.. 570-351-8218 or email me..