live rock fs in upstate ny

seannmelly

Originally Posted by UMichAqua
I would be interested in maybe 20-30 lbs. How much for shipping to 48104, ann arbor, mi. Please email me at djsemaan@umich.edu.

overnight is 72 and 2 day is 29. this is for 30lbs let me know

seannmelly

Originally Posted by liquidonyx
i live in schenectady, how much live rock do you have left?

i have 75 lbs left you are real close we could meet

nick76

Can u gimmie an estimate on 20lbs with shipping, zip is 14227.
Im looking for smaller pieces maybe 6-8 inches, Got anything like that?

nick76

Originally Posted by seannmelly
Nick76
Overnight 20lbs, 56.35
2nd day, 14.50
ok nice $54.50 sounds good. If I do the 2nd day shipping will i need to cure the rock?

seannmelly

Originally Posted by Nick76
ok nice $54.50 sounds good. If I do the 2nd day shipping will i need to cure the rock?

its 56.35 for overnight and thats just for shipping. you have to add in the 40 for the 20lbs of rock. (20lbs @ $2/lbs=40). the rock is fully cured right now so if you went with 2 days and you have a nice running system i would just add it. i added about 50-60 lbs too my tank after the rock was out of the water for a couple of days and not 1 spike. i was checking it thought but not 1. so i think 2 days would be good

teaggs

Originally Posted by seannmelly
its 56.35 for overnight and thats just for shipping. you have to add in the 40 for the 20lbs of rock. (20lbs @ $2/lbs=40). the rock is fully cured right now so if you went with 2 days and you have a nice running system i would just add it. i added about 50-60 lbs too my tank after the rock was out of the water for a couple of days and not 1 spike. i was checking it thought but not 1. so i think 2 days would be good
I think he means $40+ the 14.50 for the shipping= his total

nick76

Originally Posted by teaggs
I think he means $40+ the 14.50 for the shipping= his total

yea thats what I ment lol, umm ok now. I can buy from u on friday when I get paid, if u still go the rock then ill take it, as long as u can try to get me some 4lb to 6lb pieces.

seannmelly

Originally Posted by Nick76
yea thats what I ment lol, umm ok now. I can buy from u on friday when I get paid, if u still go the rock then ill take it, as long as u can try to get me some 4lb to 6lb pieces.

yea we can do it fri. i have paypal if that helps you(i think its the best way to make a transaction). i can get you 4-6lbs pieces...you want every piece this small? let me know here is my email vandy12069@yahoo.com. give your address ect and we will get your rock out to you thanks

seannmelly

Originally Posted by mumbulog
Hows it going
I was wondering how much you can get me a lg yellow tang for and if the shop has alot of corals in.
The tank is doing great!

you would have to come down and see what they go for and yes they do have some good selection of corals usaully on wens and fri they get there stuff in. any pics of the tank?