live rock fs in upstate ny

seannmelly

Originally Posted by puff_puff_
hey man i keep sending emails.. are you not getting them... i really want to come and get your rock.. what ever you have left.. so give me a call if you like.. 570-351-8218 or email me..

ive sent u back emails........

seannmelly

Originally Posted by saltyVT
would be interested in like 20lbs how much to 05452???

take all 75lbs and we have a deal other than that im not going to split it up.

puff_puff_

mom in from florida took up my hole weekend.. i can meet you any time after 4 pm tomarow? i think i still have your number, but its to late to call right now... ill call you toamrow.... thanks
Jayson

seannmelly

Originally Posted by puff_puff_
mom in from florida took up my hole weekend.. i can meet you any time after 4 pm tomarow? i think i still have your number, but its to late to call right now... ill call you toamrow.... thanks
Jayson

just called and left a message again. its 5:15 pm so call me back so we can make some plans.

seannmelly

Originally Posted by saltyVT
would be interested in like 20lbs how much to 05452???

hey i guess ill have to split it up so for 20 lbs here are the prices. for overnight it is $57 for 2 days its $15. so the shipping plus $2/lbs is what you would be looking at. i have a paypal account if that helps. let me know what you would like to do

seannmelly

Originally Posted by snowboard
If you do decide to spilt it up I will take 30-35 pounds also how much would that cost shipped to 60193?

hey i guess ill split it up so here is the shipping quotes for 35lbs. for overnight its $80 and for 2 days its $37. so you are looking at that plus $2/lbs for your total. let me know what you want to do

seannmelly

Originally Posted by gregorys
I'll Take 30 Lbs How Muck To Ship To 30562 Mountain City, Ga

overnight is 72 and 2 day is 32. let me know what you would like to do