Look at my Gifts.

ricks280

jam, you mentioned that your hammer has some die back on it most times it because
of damage at collection , from my experience with them the rest will keep on dying sorry
to mention this but you should let your lfs know about it.
(rick) i hope im wrong.

oceanist

jambi0n i got the formula one frozen food like you recomended and anemosis LOVES it , he is going after that more than anything thing else i have put in there , he would take big chunks and hoard them off in his spot , like he has competition for food , but he doesnt , he will tomorrow though , i woke up this morning and i think he was pissed cause the turbo snail was where he ussually hangs out buy where the water drops in from my filter , so he was pecking at the turbo snails shell , it was funny to watch , the formula one frozen looks like pretty healthy stuff , it has everything in it , it even says it will enhance the colour , anyway i have to do a weekly water change tomorow , im going to add a fish same day , do you think that is smart or should i wait a day to get a fish , or get a fish and wait a day on the water change ??

jambi0n

yeah that formula one is awesome. what i usually do is hold it in the tank and just move it around, so the fish can smell it, then i'll crumble it up, into small pieces so peabrain and quagmire can eat at it.
i'm not really sure about the water change and the fish. I would do the water change first then add the fish probably the next day. or the other way around, so the fish can get use to the water.
I got a bubble coral a few days ago, but i dont think it's doing to good. it's rarely open, and neither is the hammer. both of them arent opening. i'm going to get a calcium test and probably some additives for them. the frogspawn looks good though. i'm just gonna keep it for a few more days and if they dont do anything, i'm prolly just gonna sell them or trade them in.
i ordered a clean-up crew from this site, and it should be coming in tomorrow morning. then after the acclimation... off i go to O st... they get thier shipment in tomorrow. hopefully i come home with another fish. and definately some additives and the test kit.

oceanist

Jambi0n i got a yellow tang today , i just acclimated him , i got him for 13 bucks at lees , hes pretty big but not to big for the tank , im upgrading anyway , im getting a 165 gallon with the stand and top (used) for 450 from kent aquatic it also comes with the lighting and fans , so im gonna be set from corals

jambi0n

oceanist, thats cool, and cheap too. post a pix of them when you have the time. i went to O st today, and i got another clown. quagmire is kinda picking on him right now, but not too bad. i also bought another bubble coral (green) i put it next to the the pink one, and it looks really cool. my friend also gave me some zoos and a few mushroom corals. it's awesome. i freakin love O st. i was going to get a yellow goby today, but i thought it was ok. i bought a calcium tester and it looks good, so the corals and my clean up crew should be fine.
i'll post some pics later when i get home... i'm going to Hooters tonight.