Looking to trade my 175w MH Pendant ...URGENT

g13

I got you on my aim list but you ain't onnline right now. I'm willing to purchase or work something out and get this deal done.

shrimp134

Yes the Mh pendant is still available...I am currently taking best offer or trade.....I wont be on any more tonight, but I will be able to be online from 8:20 to 8:30 AM tomorrow morning central time...I will be able to check this thread a few times also during the day...again please email me or post here with an offer!:happy:

splashed

You need to post want you want for it, this is your item . . . tell us what you want for it - then we have a starting place.

shrimp134

Okay, I am sorry I REALLY REALLY have no idea what I is a good price..I want to be fair...I am looking for lighting for a 10g...29g...or just money...Please I am sorry but just make a reasonable offer and I will probably take it!

flipmodez5

Hey,
I do have a 15 watt floresent or a 15 watt atnic blue...I have 2 of each bulbs and they will fit on your 10g...might be a lil bigger tho...I'm not using them so if you want to trade those then I can do it...I got them off my 55 gallon...
Thanx! :happyfish

shrimp134

Okay..do you have the hood too...I only have a 10g top that holds the small bulbs....it fits 2 small bulbs!:notsure:
IS ANYONE GONNA MAKE AN OFFER JW?

rontam1979

I have a lighting system for an Eclipse 3 29gallon tank that I would be willing to trade if you're interested. I sent you an email with the info.

M

mcknz323

yes i was. I have the same thing and i know that i paid 200+ for it. It was kind of a bump and joke at the same time. Hope you sell it. I wish i had something to trade with you.

M

mcknz323

as far as a good price for it i wouldnt sell mine for less that 100.

csrobe02

Still looking for a trade? I have a retrofit VHO/PC combo fixture. It is 24" long and has 2 75 watt VHO bulbs and 1 36 watt PC bulb. All of the bulbs are brand new, with like a week of use on them. Let me know if you are still interested in a trade and I can get you some more detailed pics and specs.