lots of pics from a good camera finally

seasalt101

i can't wait till i get back to work so i can afford a good camera i think that one you used for these shots is the 1 do you know off the top of your head what that canon goes for and also was it easy to use thanks murph you have the nicest tank on here in my opinion thanks for sharing tobin
p.s. i'll bet you have the most bowdown icons too

murph145

thanks everyone for your nice comments
ive gotta go to work but when i get home ill address each one of ur questions and comments
maxalmon u got my email so if ur interested in swappin email me

chilwil84

some sweet pics that should be sent over to -- for tank of the month no nano of full sps can compare to your mixed reef i think teen was the one who has tried before for the nomination maybe we can get him to give it a shot again you do need to show us some more of your lps with that camera you have some sweet lps (the reason my blasto colonies and a couple other pieces arent leaving my tank that has been going sps)

murph145

monalisa ........ thanks for the nice remark i never thought i woulda had a tank like this when i first started too.... i came to these boards just like everyone else searching for help and info to try and better my tank.... well this new tanks come quite along way and im happy of the way its turned out
myreef05 lol thanks i guess its good to have a holy tank in this sitaution!

murph145

thanks phishface and nietzsche!!!

reefboys we will see but there tons of nice tanks out there in this reefing community
seasalt101... yeah this thread has given me many bowdowns lol i appreciate them hahaha.... and u know im not totally sure what the camera went for i think just the housing itself was like $600 then the lens just depends cuz some lens especially the macros get pricey
Nate thanks!
goingpoor ... i try and keep it clean its been very low mainteance lately i just whipe the glass off every three days with my magnet float but other then that i dont touch anything in the tank to clean
chilwil84.... yeah i know i think teen said he nominated me b4 which was super nice of him i never would expect to get TOTM cuz there are tons of nice reefs out there.... but i do have to say the nano is nice but i dont know if its all that to be TOTM
lol
ill try and borrow his camera again very soon and get some more close ups of other corals such as my red brain my red oxypora my red and green blastos my various acans and my huge chalice... i really enjoy all types of corals instead of just sps i like seeing a lil variety of all kinds