MACNA 2013...who's going???

al&burke

Well I need to go and buy the tickets then it is done, can't wait to meet a bunch of you guys. THis is going to be cool.

S

siptang

Awesome! Finally meeting other swf members lol.
Meeting up with nova and panther tonight by the beach. Love it!

gemmy

Well I need to go and buy the tickets then it is done, can't wait to meet a bunch of you guys.  THis is going to be cool.
Me too!!

gemmy

Sounds like you guys will have a blast.  Just remember now...pics or it never happened. :)
What happens in FL stays in FL!! :)

2quills

Ok, first person with a shot of, Gemmy in her bikini gets all you can eat fajita's for a month.

S

siptang

Me, nova and pather grouper.

Us and our better halfs and justin and his family.
Great night! See you guys soon as well.

novahobbies

Nah, not tonight. Nova's grin was just because he was happy to meet Justin and his wonderful family. It was a real pleasure for Richard and I.

Al, I see you're coming! Great news! We really do need to sort something out for a meeting. I'd still love to host a breakfast, but logistically it might not work...my home is a little far from the show itself. We'll figure something out.

novahobbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Quills http:///t/394810/macna-2013-whos-going/20#post_3517549
Ok, first person with a shot of, Gemmy in her bikini gets all you can eat fajita's for a month.
Now now. If Krista chooses to don a two-piece I'm sure she'd be the star of the beach. But we don't need to hound her with a camera. Besides, there's a lot of REALLY hot one-piece suits these days. You should see the one I have. VERY slimming.

2quills

They say you're only as old as you feel. You're still smiling so it cant be that bad lol. Gemmy, I hope ya know I was just playin. Sheesh, my wife would kill me if she knew I came on this site to check out bikinis.
Although she might get a kick out of seeing nova in a onesy. :)

gemmy

They say you're only as old as you feel. You're still smiling so it cant be that bad lol. Gemmy, I hope ya know I was just playin. Sheesh, my wife would kill me if she knew I came on this site to check out bikinis.
LOL. I know!! :)

S

siptang

lol, so um... all you can fajita... are you fed exing them or what? ;)
Let's hit the beach guys!! Rick, you are NOT wearing your onesy lol.
I'm just kidding, I'm just kiddin'!!
It's great to meet fellow hobbyists and put faces next to their sn.

deton8it

My wife, 2 kids, and I might drive down. We live about 12 hrs away. We drove down to Miami in January for the Orange Bowl. Our biggest limiting factor is the fact that I'm military and I can't see that far into my future right now. August is a long time from now.
John

novahobbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deton8it http:///t/394810/macna-2013-whos-going/20#post_3517655
My wife, 2 kids, and I might drive down. We live about 12 hrs away. We drove down to Miami in January for the Orange Bowl. Our biggest limiting factor is the fact that I'm military and I can't see that far into my future right now. August is a long time from now.
John
I hear ya. Would love to meet ya if you can do it, but work comes first.

novahobbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by meowzer http:///t/394810/macna-2013-whos-going/20#post_3517656
I'd love to go......I just don't know right now if I can...LOL
You know you want to...........COME to SOUTH FLORIDA........ COMMME to SOUUUTH FLOOOOOORIDAAAAAA.......
Seriously. Get on a plane and get down here. LOL. There are all kinds of good looking bodies at the beach. Female and Male both. You'd love it.

novahobbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Quills http:///t/394810/macna-2013-whos-going/20#post_3517608
Well, it's not a onsie, but you asked for it:

Our dear friend Zee El came down to visit from Boston last year. While everyone was taking pictures, I got stuck holding purses. Sudenly Zee gave me her hat...I suppose it was windy that day. So...I grabbed her glasses and had Wife take this picture.
See, Zee looks sad because I made that outfit look GOOD.

S

siptang

Lmbo so this was the picture. Gotta say bro, dig the murse.