MACNA 2013...who's going???

S

siptang

I have 1 full access pass with dinners and everything covered if anyone wants to purchase it. (it's sold out)
PM me for information. :)

meowzer

I'm not going to make it....I have another priority right now that is taking all my attention (and money)

S

siptang

Sorry, I just finished reading through the pages here.
Ok!! Friday or Saturday evening is good for me.
How about we meet in Weston? ;) I know of a good sushi buffet place that we can check out.
Should be in the middle point of MACNA / Casa de Rick and right next to my house lol. Most importantly, right next to my place hahahaha.

deton8it

Are you guys (and girls) doing all 3 days? I've never been to one of these and I don't know if there is enough stuff to keep me entertained for 3 days. My wife and I are still debating on going or not. What does every ones itinerary look like? Mine would be drive down Thursday after work., I don;t know, drive home Sunday afternoon or Monday morning.
John

deton8it

If any of you are coming across the Florida Panhandle I live 30-ish minutes off of I-10 at exit 56. If I don't go I should be available if anyone is wanting to meet.
John

snakeblitz33

I'm coming from Louisiana, so I will have to drive along I-10 to get there. But, my wife and I will be driving all night so I doubt that you will want to meet us at midnight. lol
Or maybe you do? lol. Waffle house? Coffee break?

S

siptang

what no fishie?? lol.
Deton8it - what part of pan handle? I used to live in Fort Walton Beach and work in Destin.
Let's figure out what we want to eat folks. I emptied my schedule for both Friday and Saturday so I'm good on either one.

snakeblitz33

Im driving all night next Thursday night. Thats the 29th - and headed into fort lauderdale sometime that friday morning. Ill be leaving that Sunday night back to louisiana. If you want to meet for coffee or a midnight snack let me know. It would be good to get out and stretch the legs.
Its florida, so i am guessing there is some good seafood down there??? Im really up for anything but sushi. I like steak, seafood, creole (but yall dont have that down there) ummm yeah, yall pick a place and time and my wife and i will be there.

deton8it

It is south Florida. A Cuban sandwich made buy a Cuban at a Cuban restaurant is a necessity. As is a Cuban coffee. Those two things are always on my list when I go to south Florida.
If you want to meet up just let me know. If you want to pick up some frags from this are let me know that too and I can start looking around. When I go places I like to check out what is local because sometimes their local market is flooded with stuff that you can't find in your local market. Case in point, Armour of Gods zoas are about $5.00 per polyp here because there are so many around. Up in Arkansas they were about $10 each. Let me know if that is something that you might be interested in and if so, PM me a wanted list. I can start looking around. I have a friend in Fort Walton that has a ridiculous amount of different coral in his tank. He is the guy I go to first if I'm looking for something specific. If I just want something new I go to a LFS.
If you aren't interested I understand that too because I hate driving long distances with livestock.
John

novahobbies

I'm sorry....there are people in the world who don't like sushi? Sounds like a sad life. ;-)
I just had sushi for lunch!

snakeblitz33

Id like tah meet everyone i can on the trip. Pm me your phone and address and we can make arrangements. Im not buyin livestock this trip. I want to build my diy leds and canopy before investing more in livestock.