MACNA 2013...who's going???

snakeblitz33

We are currently at the crown plaza relaxing after a 22 hour drive. :) this hotel is pretty nice! Looking forward to to ight and of course - tomorrow!!! Woot woot!

novahobbies

Nice! See you both tomorrow! I'll be in a shocking day-glo yellow volunteer shirt from 8 to noon. Can't wait. Shame I don't have any parachute pants to go with it. And a hip sack. Welcome back, 1987!!

Y'all have fun, and make sure to post details about next years event. I'd like to visit something like this, b/c there's not a lot of saltwater action in the state of Arkansas!.

meowzer

Want to see lots of pics....of all you guys too
I am busy with "stuff" this week.....got a battle I could really use prayers for....have a blast FOR ME.....and hopefully I will make the next one

S

siptang

I got krista (gemmy) to do a interview with cbs channel 4. ;) we do things pretty serious here.
sent from under the sea using my awesome galaxy note 2.

S

siptang

Also introduced seth to Julian sprung. Did I introduce you to tony Vargas seth?

snakeblitz33

I had a lot of fun this morning. Going back again in a few minutes eith my big camera and attending a conference and eating with friends. Been fun so far.

2quills

Sounds like you guys are having a great time. And the weather looks nice.

Hope to see some more great shots.

S

siptang

Swf fish crew minus nissan. (Shame on you buddy)

S

siptang

Filmed tanked for our local news and my private youtube fish channel and also some of other pics from MACNA for everyone.
That's Chingchai from SRC and Koji Wada in case no one recognized them.