Melee's new BioCube 14 tank diary! Pics

meleerock

and yet... more

Please note that the right rockwork is bare. It will be filled soon.
Thats it! Ill post some descriptions later. Be sure to let me know what you think!

sambasam

Originally Posted by MeleeRock
and yet... more

Please note that the right rockwork is bare. It will be filled soon.
Thats it! Ill post some descriptions later. Be sure to let me know what you think!
what was that for? i didnt need to know your rockwork was bare, i didnt even realize that there was no corals on the right side untill you mentioned it. oh well. your tank looks sweeet though.

new2salt1

Im positive that your zoas are growing on an elegance skeleton. When my elegance recedes at night, I can lift up its folds and try to take a pic so you can see. It's possible the coral died and the zoas colonized what was left.
Can you ask the person you bought it from? I would be interested to hear the story behind that.

meleerock

thank you for the compliments sam. There is really no way I can get corals onto that side without glueing them...and my rock work consists of 3 bigger rocks so I really cant take 1 out with screwing up the whole thing. Ill figure it out though.

Salt - I love the zoas and the fact that they are on that.... pretty soon it will be all covered up though..
I actually got it from my LFS.... believe it or not... $15, a steal.

reefitup

How's the tank running? I silently went through this thread and figured I'd bring it back up to check on it. I'm in the process of setting up a 29bc so I am sitting here with a razor scraper in one hand and trying to figure out the best way to scrap paint off the back without tearing up the glass too much.