Mike's 10g Nano Thread

mike22cha

Here's some top down's of my clam (had to turn off my powerhead/filter because so much stinkin' flow with my HOB Powerfilter that was meant for 75g
).
And ther is a pic of my 20g which I restup at my mom's house.

mike22cha

Got a peppermint shrimp today. Going to have to go get some pellet or something for it tomorrow or later tonight (can't believe I forgot about it
) and I wanted to get a coral frag but the frag tank they had was so confusing and I didn't have enough money to get whatever so I decided just to stick with the shrimp for now. Pics will be up later.
And I'm not downgrading my 125g but I am going to move it over to my mom's and I'll be changing the stocklist around to more of our liking.

mike22cha

OK I found the peppermint shrimp alive and hiding, fed it. Hopefuly it'll get comfortable then come out to find a plate full of aptasia.

mike22cha

Now my mom is getting onto me because of the electric bill going up which she is blaming on the lights. Now I'm going to have to help pay the electric bill because she said and I quote "why can't you just have them on for an hour in the evening?"

Oh and I guess I"m the only posting on this thread but that's ok

mike22cha

Originally Posted by arod268
http:///forum/post/2516659
That sucks that you have to pay part of electric bill. hopefully it wont be to bad
Ummmmmmmmmmm according to her it jumped 70$.
Other things to consider:
-She didn't complain about my 125g
-We're moving my 125g in again

mike22cha

Got some kind of goby and two peppermint shrimp today. All seem to be doing good, shrimp are hiding, goby is out in the open chillin'. Will get pics tomorrow once my MH's are on.

mike22cha

Ok two peppermint shrimp died randomly. Had to make rubber gloves out of plastic sandwich bags to get them out before my nitrates spiked. Had to also use that because I had to rearrange the rockwork to get to them and my rocks had (don't know about "have") bristtle worm. Now tank looks like crap and my goby is more stressed. Sat on his little rock the whole time. For some reason my peppermint shrimp don't stay alive!

arod268

What is your salt reading I herd that there really sensitve about the salinity.
Do you have any copper in your tank.

R

regina13

Originally Posted by MIKE22cha
http:///forum/post/2498067
Here's some last pics of my 125g before we downgrade and some pics of my MH's on my 20g when I realized I had to use them on a 20" tank.

Before:

After/kinda:

My Sailfin (Scarface) and Foxface before they get sold sometime soon:

Fish:

My Porcupine Puffer always ready for his next meal:

I was just reading this and I LOVE your sailfins face! That is so cool.

mike22cha

Originally Posted by arod268
http:///forum/post/2530104
What is your salt reading I herd that there really sensitve about the salinity.
Do you have any copper in your tank.
Salinity is a little low but I acclimated them to it, temp is low 70's because my heater can't fit in there, and no copper in the tank.
Here are some pics of my citrus goby and my clam, both doing great.