More new fishies in my 58!

laxplaya

Originally Posted by Scotts
You ever have one of those sores in your mouth, that you keep touching with your tongue all day? You know it is going to hurt, but you keep on doing it.......

I wouldn't know... i don't have herpes

laxplaya

Originally Posted by puffer32
Sorry about your dad, it was a figure of speech as you know, this poster had no way of knowing, but you already knew that.........
yeah. its not there fault. They did not know and thats alright. It was just kind of Ironic.

laxplaya

Originally Posted by brandon7491
puppies and fish are two totally diffrent things man. i mean in all honesty there just fish. now i do c where u guys are getting mad at him and yes his tank is over stocked but comon u guys are acting a litttle bit to the extreme. n e ways LAXplaya all they are trying to say is that you are over stocking your tank way way to much and the solution is to just stop buying fish and start buying corals thats all.
yeah.. i am seriously done puttin fish in this tankk guys. I am thinking about puttin a little 8 gal bio cube in my room with 2 clowns and some corals.

laxplaya

Originally Posted by cvetnich
Well hell I think you should add a coral banded shark in there while your at it!
ur just a dumb @$$

laxplaya

Originally Posted by puffer32
At least i do not kill my pets on purpose
I would be the first to stand behind you and say you made a newbie mistake IF you were trying to right a wrong, but no, you just are acting like a spoiled brat out for self gratification, look at me, i can do what i want and have a pretty tank, none of you can do 13 fish in a tank and get away with it
Or else you just like controversey. Oh let me see what i can put in my tank to rile these people up.
nuff said, i am done with you, could care less what you think

FCUK YOU, YOU FCUKIN' FCUK

laxplaya

And To All You People That Think I Am A Rich Spoiled Piece Of $h!t, Me And My Dad Dont Even Own A House. We Pay Rent And Split It With 2 Other People. So All You Fcukers, U Scuk Puny Dcik Because That Is All You Can Get.

brandon7491

i kinda think its funny how puffer was like crying when he said fish have feelings to
(i do c where ur going with that but i mean they are not like a dog lol) n e ways sigh y do we have to yell at each other to get a point across? i mean we go to this fourm to seek advice and not to say someone is an awful person or a dumbass. thats how you turn people away from this site. pretty sad in my opponion but w/e this thread should be closed due to the controversey it is causing.

A

alix

i am sorry LAXplaya, but you make me sick. you are rude and ignorant and stubborn and one day life will get you back for that.
just wait.

A

alix

this thread should be closed due to the controversey it is causing.
i agree.

laxplaya

CLOSE IT !!! I THOUGHT IT SIFTED DOWN TO THE BOTTOM OF THE THREADS BUT MR.FAGET DUMB@$$ Renogaw BROUGHT IT BACK TO THE TOP POINTIN FINGERS AT ME AND STARTING A FIRE WITH EVERYONE ELSE!!!

puffer32

Yeah, i feel bad, its gone this far. I am on these boards to help others, and learn new things myself. Lets turn it around and be nice

miaheatlvr

Hey guys simplest thing to do is ignore him and his threads. In the near future all his cries for help will fall on deaf ears. Dont let him get under your skin, just boycott him in every way and say a prayer for the fishes, no more no less. I mean what else can you do?

brandon7491

guys comon now lets all shut up here ok ima start a new thread so we can talk about something diffrent the title of it is going to be brandons 20long

A

alix

Originally Posted by LAXplaya
CLOSE IT !!! I THOUGHT IT SIFTED DOWN TO THE BOTTOM OF THE THREADS BUT MR.FAGET DUMB@$$ Renogaw BROUGHT IT BACK TO THE TOP
wtf renogaw didnt do anything.
you. are. a. moron.
kthxbi

puffer32

Originally Posted by brandon7491
guys comon now lets all shut up here ok ima start a new thread so we can talk about something diffrent the title of it is going to be brandons 20long
On my way...........