Most agressive for 180

I want to buy a 180 and want the meanest of the mean in it now i would only like a total of one fish in it..... i would like one that doesnt like anything or anyone and will cause havoc and chaos to anything thats in their

any suggestions?
i was hoping a clown trigger (a big one) or some sort of killer
or maybye some sort of large octopus
I am really hoping for a VERY VERY large fish that loves to be solo, please no small fish.

slackjawed

Originally Posted by Aqua_Scaping
http:///forum/post/2634092
I want to buy a 180 and want the meanest of the mean in it now i would only like a total of one fish in it..... i would like one that doesnt like anything or anyone and will cause havoc and chaos to anything thats in their

any suggestions?
I am really hoping for a VERY VERY large fish that loves to be solo, please no small fish.
nice

el guapo

http:///forum/post/2634092

any suggestions?

Clown trigger , undulated trigger , Tesseleta eel , Black edge moray ?

ok i searched them up and i like the clown and undulated trigger and the moray now another question is what would i give them to eat and do i need alto of lr if any? Also if i get the triggers will they outgrow the tank? or be good for their stay?
and final question would a queen trigger be to big to keep for about a 1 in a 180 by its self?

el guapo

http:///forum/post/2634141
ok i searched them up and i like the clown and undulated trigger and the moray now another question is what would i give them to eat and do i need alto of lr if any? Also if i get the triggers will they outgrow the tank? or be good for their stay?
and final question would a queen trigger be to big to keep for about a 1 in a 180 by its self?

YOu still need LR it is vital to filtration . Offering meaty foods such as fresh shrimp, clams, squid is a good diet combined with a quality frozen such as ocean nutriton formula 1 and 2 . You can also offer triggers sheets of nori(seaweed) .
A gueen trigger WILL
out grow a 180 with in a short amount of time . They are extremely aggressive and will cause you lots of problems in the long run . I stricktly advise against a queen trigger for all but the most serious of aquarist .

slackjawed

http:///forum/post/2634141
tell him crash!!all those triggers should be 1 fish per fish tank (according to the 99%ers)

prime311

If you want an awesome aggressive fish that isnt often done, go with octopus. They only live 2 years and so will probably need to be replaced and they have special tank requirements, but man they are awesome and smart.

hammerhed7

An undulate is not a large trigger, a 180 would be alot of tank for that single fish, you could do a clown or blue line trigger, if you want a huge show fish consider a puffer, stars &stripes, mappa etc, they get huge

A

alexmir

I say go with a big clown trigger( i would love to have one of those one day) and a big nasty eel. The ell will just hang out all day and look nasty!!!

txfishman

I say a tessalata eel or a big satars and stipes puffer. The puffer isnt that aggresive but man they are awsome and have lots of personality

R

rcreations

If you really want the most agessive fish, one that gets really large, for sure get a Queen Trigger. If I had a 180 and was gonna keep just 1 fish, that's what it'd be.

i have found a trigger for sale at my lfs and its a Titans trigger its 30 $ and only 3 inches..........how big do they get? They also have a 1 foot clown trigger and a 2 foot moray eel
I am looking to see if a panther grouper would grow too large? i just heard they are ugly later on........i would just like one large colorful fish so i dont need to buy any special light and etc just a skimmer, and filtration plus some lr.
would the mappa grow too large?

ccampbell57

The titan trigger would be a great fish to have as a specimen. They are the meanest and most beautiful triggers IMO.
They however get up to 30-36". They are easily the largest triggers and most aggressive. Your 180 will suffice for a couple of years with it being 3".

aquaknight

Originally Posted by ccampbell57
http:///forum/post/2634527
They are easily the largest triggers and most aggressive. Your 180 will suffice for a couple of years with it being 3".
Largest commonly commercial available trigger
Stone Trig might have a thing or two to say about that.

harlikwin

Undulate triggers are hostile, adult damsels are hostile, some dotties are rediculously nasty, groupers are savage eaters.