Most agressive for 180

srfisher17

Originally Posted by kjr_trig
http:///forum/post/2636663
A bit overpriced IMO, I think a Huma is prettier for about 1/10th the price, the Lunula's I see are typically around $300
Looks like a really expensive Assasi.
I agree. There are several very similar triggers and I think the Lunula is so expensive because it is harder to come by; and its Australian. Lots of hobbiests will pay a premium just to have a rare fish, like rare artwork. More of a collectors item type fish, IMO.

Good news and bad news
Bad news:
They were out of the clown trigger and said it would be until a while till they get it back
Good news:
For the incovience they gave me two cuttlefish eggs for 40$
He said they are dwarf and IHO should not be kept in a 180 but rather a 40
Any ideas why not 180? Make it a huge cuttle fish tank?

zeke92

maby it's like dwarf seahorses. i don't know much about cuttlefishes but i kow dwarf horses need smaller tanks because there too small to find food and such in a large tank. just a thought.

srfisher17

Cuttlefish (the kind for birds, without additives) come from cuttlefish and make great gnawing supplements for triggers, puffers, etc. Going from a CT to cuttlefish is like night & day; unless you're reallt committed to years with a CT, I'd wait. Patience is a real high priority in this hobby.

keri

Originally Posted by Aqua_Scaping
http:///forum/post/2636255
are titan triggers really that agressive? i always heard clowns were......also for my 180 tank what equipment will i need? such as skimmer right now i only have nanos so ima need alot of help
Look at the teeth on the titan trigger....that's crazy!!!

Well the lfs wont do any returns...........so im stuck with cuttle fish eggs a 180 tank and no where to go from their.........right now i stuck the eggs in a sort of a incubator...........Can any one really lend alot of help on a dwarf cuttlefish?
I nko tonomo (not a competetor site) has info but i was also wondering if any one here had luck................

dknewyork

Titan Triggerfish. I got one. I had the same idea for one fish in one tank. He is about 3-4 inches. He grows very slow. I had him for about 6 months and he doesn't look like he grown at all. They grow almost the same rate as a Humu Humu. I have a Humu Humu for about almost a year already and he hasn't grown much. All my other triggers doubled to tripled in size.

el guapo

Honestly I can't remember ever seeing anything about cuttlefish on this site . But as you said that other site would be your best option.

riccobully

I Have heard the Undulate Tiggers are pretty mean, a friend had one and he said it ate every thing in the tank including his lion.. I thought about getting on for my aggressive tank but I am afraid it will eat every thing..I have also heard the angler fish and stone fish are cool to watch