Moving - Have to sell it all

scotty37

Eastern WV, near Martinsburg... not far from Hagerstown, MD and Winchester VA.
I have a 120 gallon tank, 4 x 2 x 2. White stand with double doors on both sides. Tank is meant to be a room divider. White Canopy on top makes the whole setup almost 7 foot tall. Double doors on both sides of the canopy. I have somewhere in the area of 125-150 lbs of live rock (really not sure) I bought it in 2 trash can loads. Lots of purple on the rock. Some very big basketball size pieces. Noticed a lot of green sponge growing underneath a cave, plus some tiny red featherdusters. One piece at the top has a mushroom leather which I love. One peice at the bottom has 3 growths of purple colt coral. Also have some a couple mushrooms and electric green polyps, feather dusters in the sand.
100+ lbs of live sand.
Overflow box in the back middle (short wall) blue box with 2 durso pipes and a return pipe. Underneath theres a 25 gallon 3 section sump with an orca skimmer. 4 foot hoses to each side and a 1000 gph pump with plumbing.
A few heaters, and powerheads and other misc stuff
Have a 19 gallon trashcan on wheels setup just for spare water.
also, when I bought everything, the guy gave me a good deal on an RO unit, and a UV, but I havent hooked them up and dont know how to use them.
All the livestock I have is 3 green chromis, percula clown, and a Blue Hippo that Ive had since it was the size of a dime (now about 3 years old).
Skunk cleaner, some crabs, and mexican turbo snails. A bunch of other little things that everyone has to have in this hobby, and Im sure Im forgetting some things. Would like to get 1000.00 for the whole shabang, but will part out. Dont want to price everything, so offer if you want something inparticular.
Pictures are from when I set it up, but now the back wall is covered purple. (Can that be scraped off) Back wall of it also needs a new coat of spraypaint blue as Ive wiped off some areas to see some things. Once I find some photos, I will post those asap.

scotty37

also have another type of star polyp... bought it thinking it was yellow, but its been a very light color. And some big green with red eye zoas which stand up to about an inch tall and about half of a dime size around, one rock with about 10 zoas.

scotty37

Yes its still running. We just bought this house a year ago, and found major basement damage that was hidden from us, so we have to start the process of moving out. Ive been so busy trying to clean up all the mess to make the house liveable for the kids that the tank hasnt gotten the tlc its been used to. The rock is really nice tho.
I forgot to mention the lights. Theres 2 48 inch units (VHO/Actinic) on timers. And 1 36 inch unit (didnt need to light the overflow down the middle). All 3 VHOs are on reflectors.
I am trying to sell for 1000.00, at a big loss. Just the rocks value should make it a good value, especialy if you consider that the rock is 10.00 a lb at the fls on average, but probably 4-5 dollars on here a pound. Even at 5.00 a pound you are looking at 600+ dollars... and theres a lot of purple on the exposed rock. Plus I paid over 400 for the sump system, which has 2 PCs (the power button on one cracked because of the heat) so its hard to turn off. Typical stuff. Also that includes the RO and UV.
I will part out in the right order if you make an offer, and then I will accept or counter-offer. I just cant price everything with my schedule right now.
I tried to find my pictures but must have deleted them. I will take more tomorrow and get them up on Thursday hopefully.

N

neg427

I am in need of a overflow box. Is the overflow box u have rated for 1200 gpm. If so i would like to make a offer. Please PM me or email me @ neg427@yahoo.com. Sorry to hear of your tank breakdown.

scotty37

Originally Posted by NEG427
http:///forum/post/2728499
I am in need of a overflow box. Is the overflow box u have rated for 1200 gpm. If so i would like to make a offer. Please PM me or email me @ neg427@yahoo.com. Sorry to hear of your tank breakdown.

The overflow box is built into the tank. 3 pipes are drilled into the glass inside the box.

drksniper

alright ill wait for the pictures im about 2.5 hours away so mabey i can take a lil road trip this weekend or meet you half way or something.

scotty37

The rocks going to have to be out before I can catch that fish... ive tried before... but ive created way too many safe havens.

scotty37

I left my camera at work yesterday because of a hectic day. I got it today tho, will be taking pictures for tomorrow. My work computer is the only one I can get the uploading base to work.

scotty37

Also, forgot to mention that I have a 54 gallon corner. Had someone else take care of it while I was moving, and then moved everything into the 120 once we got in. They did a poor job and theres a film on the front glass that I havent had time to even touch. I paid several hundred for it, but would sell it for 100.00. Includes wood corner stand glass top and light fixture. The only thing missing is the plastic piece for the back corner. Im selling it that cheap because you would have to scrub the glass clean, which shouldnt be hard... I just dont have time to do it.